test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,279 posts in this topic

Balotelli, Tevez, Mancini, and now Dempsey are FINALLY out of England! And Joey Barton is in the Championship! I shouldn't push my luck but man alive how great will it be if Suarez leaves the EPL also!

Quick question what exactly will happen with Mandzukic when Lewandoski arrives @ Bayern next season. I'm thinking with the noises hes already making according to Rafael Honigstein that he will not want to be # 2 to Lewandoski

Quick question what exactly will happen with Mandzukic when Lewandoski arrives @ Bayern next season. I'm thinking with the noises hes already making according to Rafael Honigstein that he will not want to be # 2 to Lewandoski

All eyes on Rooney, for now.

Just read that all of Anzhi's players are for sale... Wow

Apparently they also sacked their new manager Rene Meulensteen, Ferguson's old assistant at United. He was appointed as the Anzhi manager only 16 days ago.

What's going on there?

He earns about 300000£ a week dont think we should go near him and is he even playing at a decent level?.. Too old and his wages are out of this world no thanks!

“@ParkedTheBus: Samuel Eto'o is on his way out of Anzhi with #Chelsea his most likely destination. [eurosport] #CFC”

Fuck the twitter guys, I'll make an account and start the bullshit like no others.

Capoué to Spurs, will pass his medical

Think they have sold Bale to Madrid for £100m, now expect them to announce 4-5 new signings in the next few days before letting Bale go. Will be a big force to be reckon with especially since they got a great eye for talented cheap players like Dembele, Vertonghen...etc Capoue imo is really someone we could of got to replace Mikel/Lampard and he is not even that expensive.

Why the hell are Spurs signing another central midfielder?

well huddlestone will probably leave. parker maybe too. so they have dembele (injury prone), sandro (comes from a hard injury) and now paulinho. this aint that much. Boas also mostly plays with a double pivot, so that would make 3 players for 2 positions.