test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,630 posts in this topic

West Brom have Salomon Kalou and Florent Malouda as their next transfer targets. (Source: Mail)

NEW CHELSEA. :P

With Cavani and Lewandowski apparently becoming unavailable, if we are to get a new striker it should be either Rooney or Ibra. If we fail to land one of them I'd rather we keep the current situation with Torres, Lukaku and Ba.

Cheikhou Kouyate could be on his way to England. The Anderlecht player is having several talks in the next week, rumoured clubs are Newcastle and Arsenal..

Sky sources: Juventus accept undisclosed bid from Sunderland for midfielder Emanuele Giaccherini #SSN

Thats an astonishing signing if it happens...

I'm a Juve fan, and I did not see this coming!

No idea why would they sell him after he did so well in the Confeds.

I'm a Juve fan, and I did not see this coming!

No idea why would they sell him after he did so well in the Confeds.

I know, I follow Juve and Ajax a little bit and this just seems insane...

Cheikhou Kouyate could be on his way to England. The Anderlecht player is having several talks in the next week, rumoured clubs are Newcastle and Arsenal..

As a RSC Anderlecht fan I'm sad he leaves... but for his career, those two clubs are excellent choices... Kouyate is a very good defender and I'm sure he's made for the BPL.

Pellegrini has also reveled City may announce a new signing in 24 hours-Nik

City target Negredo closer to Sevilla exit after boss Emery declares 'it would be for the best' if striker departed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2362091/Alvaro-Negredo-closer-Sevilla-exit-Manchester-City-manager-Unai-Emery-said-best-left.html

As a RSC Anderlecht fan I'm sad he leaves... but for his career, those two clubs are excellent choices... Kouyate is a very good defender and I'm sure he's made for the BPL.

To bad he doesn't want to play for Belgium, could use some decent defenders as back-up..

It's too late, he already played for his home country 1 year ago

Didn't know he allready played, but he always said he doesn't want to play for another country to..

@JDY your guy went to Madrid... is he really good? I was touched by his speech leaving Sociedad...

He's awesome! It was only a matter of time before he moved too a bigger club after a great season. He spoke of how he & his family loved life at Sociedad, but I guess the chance to join a team like Madrid doesn't come around too often..

Big fee but if he carries on how he's been playing he will live up to it

OReillyD36 and Barbara like this

Jose wants to buy didier back apparently according to the sunday ...(bullshit or something).

Only way I can see him coming back is as a coach

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8823735/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Didier Drogba's advisor Ceylan Caliskan claims Chelsea failed with a bid to take the striker back to Stamford Bridge.

Caliskan said: "Mourinho called Drogba and told him he would like to see him back.

"However, Drogba is very happy at Galatasaray and he informed his former coach that he has no intention of leaving."