test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,723 posts in this topic
May I just point out ?

According to Wenger: Arsenal have complete squad, I read.

Somebody, should just walk up to him tonight & hammer this dimwit.

nah, leave him in his delusions.

I have a gut feeling Chelsea are done with the January transfer window. They have enough loanees who are capable of contributing next season rather than go buy more.

Sounds sensible to me. Drogs still in, young Lukaku with a fair shot at playing times. Torres will anyway be sold at a loss and i fear it will be the only way. Lampard and Cole (especiall hm I see gong about for a good amount of time). In addition: lets get this deep playmaker by having Kdb back. Let him learn here. I know I am biased as a Belgian, but he is the genuine article. Plus: he is already ours.

Torres is a big problem not only for the resale price but his contract. He's on City-esque pay with a long term deal. So, say we let him go for 10M and then have to pay 80% of his wages for 3 years.... that's not a good deal even when he is not delivering the goods.

Well, if there are no new players coming in, then be prepared to see Chelsea fighting to stay in top 4 places.

Without any new players, currently the team is so thin, players will get tired easily by playing in so many games that Chelsea just might get into another serious slump & miss CL competition next year.

I hope, Roman sees it.

Well, if there are no new players coming in, then be prepared to see Chelsea fighting to stay in top 4 places.

Without any new players, currently the team is so thin, players will get tired easily by playing in so many games that Chelsea just might get into another serious slump & miss CL competition next year.

I hope, Roman sees it.

Yeah our squad is very thin at the moment specially keeping in mind that we will be playing on thursdays as well.

Yeah our squad is very thin at the moment specially keeping in mind that we will be playing on thursdays as well.

Also, I feel Chelsea are not attracting too many players, lately.

One may ask why ?

Managers are not knocking on Roman´s door either.

However, If I had spent 1 billion on something, I would not want too many people telling me what to do either.

I just pray something works out for the club, soon. Otherwise, Chelsea are in deep troubles, I feel.

Its looking more and more likely that there wont be anymore activity in this window.

Why?

There's 2 weeks left for godsake...

We could be in negotiations to sign 732 players from Yugoslavia for all we know.

Nothing at all to suggest there won't be any more activity

Spike, Rmpr and James like this

Víctor Valdés is reportedly ready to leave Barcelona. He does not want to renew his contract so the club will most probably sell him in the summer. Barcelona have known about his decision for a longer period of time. Soooo...

Who is going to be their new number one? Will they try to sign Petr Cech? Pepe Reina? Or Courtois? I would say, Courtois not available for less than 30m? :D

Víctor Valdés is reportedly ready to leave Barcelona. He does not want to renew his contract so the club will most probably sell him in the summer. Barcelona have known about his decision for a longer period of time. Soooo...

Who is going to be their new number one? Will they try to sign Petr Cech? Pepe Reina? Or Courtois? I would say, Courtois not available for less than 30m? :D

Weird for Valdes to leave Barcelona... why the hell would he do that? And which club would buy him?

To replace Valdes, there is Guaita... I've also heard about Ter Stegen (M'Gladbach), De Gea and of course... Courtois :)