test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Free, decent pickup for someone in the summer...

He would be hella stupid if he came to epl.....imo he is done at top level. The younger Gøtze was decent though.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

He would be hella stupid if he came to epl.....imo he is done at top level. The younger Gøtze was decent though.

Never rated him I must say, but whatever he may once have been, I agree with you that he's not one to consider these days.

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Never rated him I must say, but whatever he may once have been, I agree with you that he's not one to consider these days.

Most def not my friend....he is finished.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Most def not my friend....he is finished.

My own view is not that he's finished, but that he never actually was what he is widely considered to have been. I watched a lot of German football in the season KDB was at Bremen, and of course that meant a lot of BVB, Gotze always looked less than special to me.

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is ready to go all out for Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz.

Chelsea got rid of Eden Hazard last summer and have not yet been able to incorporate a footballer who can fill the gap of the Belgian international. The sports management knows that it is difficult to find a player with the same characteristics but is optimistic about the summer market.

According to the information we handle at TodoFichajes, the Blues want Kai Havertz to lead the club's future project. The English see the German footballer as a team leader and have made his hiring a priority.

Chelsea are aware that half of Europe are behind their signing and want to speed up negotiations with Leverkusen to secure the player. The club chaired by Bruce Buck is confident of closing the operation next summer and will put € 90M on the table to convince the German team.

Atomiswave likes this

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

This sounds about right and I still would not go for him.

that has Newcastle head choppers buy written all over it

Atomiswave likes this

For that amount of money, I would go for him. He would be our best winger for sure, if he stays fit

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

17 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

My own view is not that he's finished, but that he never actually was what he is widely considered to have been. I watched a lot of German football in the season KDB was at Bremen, and of course that meant a lot of BVB, Gotze always looked less than special to me.

I meant he is done at top level. He did have a very few seasons where he was decent but thats long long ago.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

No chance

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

For that amount of money, I would go for him. He would be our best winger for sure, if he stays fit

I dont think so mate....he looks lazy as fuck, attitude all wrong. I would pick Puli over him all day and everyday.

I dont think so mate....he looks lazy as fuck, attitude all wrong. I would pick Puli over him all day and everyday.
I disagree. He used to give a f***, but according to media, he takes it more serious now and even eats right. He just does have muscle injuries all the time.
I have watched Dembele since his Rennes time and he is far better than Pulisic.
Both quite injury prone though. His potential is crazy.

Vesper likes this

34 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I disagree. He used to give a f***, but according to media, he takes it more serious now and even eats right. He just does have muscle injuries all the time.

That was then mate....right now I wouldnt want him here. I cant see how he improves us. There is good reason barca are willing to get rid for such a fee. If his wages aint bombastic then maybe at a push he could replace Pedro.

That was then mate....right now I wouldnt want him here. I cant see how he improves us. There is good reason barca are willing to get rid for such a fee. If his wages aint bombastic then maybe at a push he could replace Pedro.
He is faster than all our players and he can dribble past anyone. He also is quite creative. He is a great right winger, which he rarely plays at Barcelona because of Messi. He most of the time played on the left wing.
I would have him here if he is 100% fit

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

He is faster than all our players and he can dribble past anyone. He also is quite creative. He is a great right winger, which he rarely plays at Barcelona because of Messi. He most of the time played on the left wing.
I would have him here if he is 100% fit

I dont know if I would call him a great winger but I see your point. I just feel there is too much hassle with him. Sure if he is still hungry and ready to prove he can cut it then for 37M it could pay off. But as Vesper said its much more likely he ends up at NC or maybe udt actually.

killer1257 and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

yes, talent wise he is insane

its the attitude and the constant injuries which worry me

is is, all that said, a far better player than Pulisic when he is healthy and his head is right, it isn't even close

he is ambipedal as well

killer1257 and Alabama like this

yes, talent wise he is insane
its the attitude and the constant injuries which worry me
is is, all that said, a far better player than Pulisic when he is healthy and his head is right, it isn't even close
he is ambipedal as well
I would prefer getting Boga and Dembele together for 60 mio. rather than Sancho for 100 mio. In my opinion, a fit and healthy Dembele with right attitude is ahead of Sancho. But Sancho is rarely injured, but lacks attitude too.
Obviously, we do not know if Dembele is really that cheap and if he is actually healthy now.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

When I first watched Dembele at Rennes he annoyed me because I would tune in to watch Boga and he was keeping our loan man out of the side. I quickly became a fan however and was really disappointed when his agent stated than Dembele had already turned Chelsea down the previous summer.

I understand the fitness and attitude concerns but, if he is signed, it would be reasonable to assume that the club had looked into those and decided they were not obstacles. I like Pulli, but if we get Dembele too I think it makes us stronger.

killer1257 and Alabama like this

When I first watched Dembele at Rennes he annoyed me because I would tune in to watch Boga and he was keeping our loan man out of the side. I quickly became a fan however and was really disappointed when his agent stated than Dembele had already turned Chelsea down the previous summer.
I understand the fitness and attitude concerns but, if he is signed, it would be reasonable to assume that the club had looked into those and decided they were not obstacles. I like Pulli, but if we get Dembele too I think it makes us stronger.
I can feel you mate. I also only watched Rennes for my boy Boga, who is my second favorite youth player after RLC.

At least Boga is doing good know and lives up to his potential. He even improved his football IQ and defensive work.

Stats likes this

Sorry but imo Puli is better as of now. When was the last time dembele wowed you? Puli is fast direct and can dribble, you can see purpose, has shown hunger and desire with us before his injury. I cant remember the last time Dembele did that. But if he does stay injury free, his heart determined to prove he indeed is quality then yes we should take him for 37....any other scenario and its money wasted imo.

Cesc Fabregas: “On the first day I met Mourinho, he told me, ‘I need 2 players. I am going to sign Diego Costa and if you come, we win the title.’

He drew me the team on some paper and said this team is winning the title.”

We need to repeat this again,  with  :

CB -  World Class

LB  - World Class

Midfielder - World Class

Winger  -  World Class

Striker - World  Class

Atomiswave likes this