Higuain = 60m
Kovacic = 50m
Vrsaljko = 30m
Golovin = 30m
=365m

Marina should quit

In a window where we needed massive rebuilding

We are literally screwed

I love Hazard and now i think he should go to be the best...he deserves a bigger club with more ambition

Sarri is naive as a coach and aint got the winning club mentality...he is the person who is like ill do best with what i got...aint gonna work in the prem

Liverpool had a massive window after finishing as cl finalists

City dominated last term and still got mahrez to better the squad

Jorginho is a great signing no doubt but he cant be the only one

We need to kick out the bang average/old/unintersted players like courtous, willian, drinkwater, baka, morata, giroud, fabregas, pedro, cahill, luiz, cabarello and moses

Thats 12 friggin players who we should sell maybe at a bit of a loss cause no one wants to buy our fat salary players

4 hours ago, AOIRO said:

If I was Marina , I would do this .

Hazard + Courtois = 180m
Morata = 45m
Willian = 60m
Alonso = 25m
Moses =25m
Giroud = 15m
Cesc = 10m
Bakayoko = Loan
=365m

Zaha = Drinkwater+50m
Bailey or Pulisic = 75m
Kepa = 70m
Higuain = 60m
Kovacic = 50m
Vrsaljko = 30m
Golovin = 30m
=365m

please go!!!

13 minutes ago, special Eden said:

My Dream with two days left:

- Kovacic on loan

- Willian for Martial

- Drinkwater + 30£m for Zaha OR Leon Bailey for 40£m

- Keeper

Am with u but the realist inside me says one maybe two more signings 

Would be a seriously strong end to the window is we bring in Kovacic/Kepa. Still some links out there for Zaha/Leon Bailey/Fekir. One of those would be icing on the cake. Might even be able to swap Willian for Martial then unload Morata by the end of august to somewhere hopefully on loan (Dortmund). 

All deals tough to get done, but the board seems to always wait until the last minute. 

In an ideal world we end with Martial/Kovacic/Kepa/RW (I am aware the odds of this are slim to none)

Outgoing: H20 or Baka, Morata on loan to dortmund(my hope) Maybe even giroud to france?, Willian to United. 

We would have Martial/Bats/Tammy as strikers, Hazard/Pedro/CHO/New RW as attackers. Kante/Jorginho/Kovacic/Barkley/RLC/Fabregas for midfield and Kepa in net. THAT is a absolute best case scenario to end the window. I wont hold my breath though!

Sarri coming with Jorginho, now Kovacic and Kepa coming (possibly)? It’s not been an amazing summer with all the upheaval but those 3 signing along with keeping Hazard and Kante is actually a pretty good window. Sure we aren’t sure about who will start as our 9 and if Alonso can be solid enough defensively at full back but we will have more than enough to get top 4 I think, even more so if Kovacic and Kepa are announced. Sure Willian could have been sold for big money but again he can still be a good player here too. I think that if all these next 2 signings go through that we can’t necceseraily be too disheartened in terms of strengthening the team to some regard, also with CHO looking like he’s impressed Sarri maybe he’ll feature more this year too. But someone will still complain I suppose.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This place will absolutely melt down if it's Vecino and Butland.

I think that is what we will get when we can't get the other targets. 

Because as always leave everything to the end.