Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Realy soon, but I think this is what we will be looking for next summer:

Striker. Torres to leave soon as possible, Danny to stay as backup. Falcao, Cavani or Lewandovski

CM. There needs to be someone pacey enough and good passer, calm on the ball: Romulo, Fellaini, Clasie, Vidal, Bender or Wanyama

CB. As Terry is getting older and we are playing in several competitons every year, another CB should be added; Papadoupolos, Subotic or Hummels

If Cole leaves, we will also buy another LB, possibly Alex Sandro seems to fit our current play, speedy and good crosser.

KDB, Lukaku and Courtois should return to first team with Lamps as sub.

I agree that we need a striker and a center back.I really like papadoupolos,he can also play as a cdm.If not papadoupolos then we should go for okore.I dont agree with the need of a midfielder though.I know we are a midfielder short but i am sure that slot will be filled by KDB next season.

I agree that we need a striker and a center back.I really like papadoupolos,he can also play as a cdm.If not papadoupolos then we should go for okore.I dont agree with the need of a midfielder though.I know we are a midfielder short but i am sure that slot will be filled by KDB next season.

Well if KDB has good season, then we realy dont need CM, I agree.

Maybe 4:3:3 like

Iva-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Oscar-Mikel-KDB

Mata-Falcao-Hazard

Also, Oscar doesn't have the passing repertoire Pirlo has. Very few do.

VERY, VERY FEW DO.

Oscar can develop it though. I am not saying he will, because it is bloody difficult. However, he does have the potential to do so.

VERY, VERY FEW DO.

Oscar can develop it though. I am not saying he will, because it is bloody difficult. However, he does have the potential to do so.

Not many's passing skills can match up to Pirlo. There are plenty out there that brilliant with short passes but not many can say they are in the Pirlo's realm of the long pass.

Xavi

Xabi Alonso

Paul Scholes

One of the only players I can think of with the potential of being a great long passer is Josh McEachran. Now I know alot of people will say: "Spike stop being a dickhead and stop overrating our youngsters." But I'm not, McEachran's passing is unique and with the proper care he could be considered one of the best passers ever but that will be a lot of hard work for him and he has to be committed. I don't know McEachran personally so I can't vouch for his ambition and motivation. But don't forget that he is only 19 and every other player I've mentioned (Pirlo, Xavi, Alonso, Scholes) is 30+ years old, so time is an asset.

Not many's passing skills can match up to Pirlo. There are plenty out there that brilliant with short passes but not many can say they are in the Pirlo's realm of the long pass.

Xavi

Xabi Alonso

Paul Scholes

One of the only players I can think of with the potential of being a great long passer is Josh McEachran. Now I know alot of people will say: "Spike stop being a dickhead and stop overrating our youngsters." But I'm not, McEachran's passing is unique and with the proper care he could be considered one of the best passers ever but that will be a lot of hard work for him and he has to be committed. I don't know McEachran personally so I can't vouch for his ambition and motivation. But don't forget that he is only 19 and every other player I've mentioned (Pirlo, Xavi, Alonso, Scholes) is 30+ years old, so time is an asset.

You clearly havent seen Oscar`s long passes...

I also think you are definetly overrating Josh, although he is very good.

Dennis Praet from Anderlecht is a pure gem. Liverpool will place a bid in january for him.

He is only 18. He is an AM or CM with an amazing eagle eye.

Don't we have enough young midfielders though! Would just be a waste unless he would actually play which I highly doubt. Keep tabs on him perhaps and wait to the future.

Has anyone seen anything of this Romanian centre-back we're being linked with called Vlad Chiriches?

22 years old, 6'1.5", 14 caps for Romania, over 100 league games but only 1 goal, and apparently wanted by Barcelona, Lyon and AC Milan.

His club want to get at least £8million or-so for him I believe.

foto.calciomercato.com.vlad.chiriches.steaua.2012.2013.356x237.jpeg

The guy's agent is Ioan Becali, world's biggest scumbag. And guess who's running Chiriches's club, Steaua Bucharest? Becali's cousin, of course. They've been using this strategy for years. Everytime Steaua or Becali has a promising young player under contract, they use their media connections in order to claim that he's wanted by Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Milan and so on. They did it with players such as Mirel Radoi (supposedly wanted by Inter Milano and Real Madrid. He ended up in Kuwait, or something), Banel Nicolita ("Wanted" by Chelsea in the past, currently playing for St. Etienne) or Marius Alexe ("Wanted" by Chelsea, but still playing for Dinamo Bucharest).

Chiriches is talented, but I am 99% sure that this is pure bs and he'll end up playing for some mediocre team in France or Italy.