Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Corriere dello Sport report that Chelsea are set to join the race for Milinkovic-Savic, with new manager Maurizio Sarri interested in bringing the player to Stamford Bridge this summer.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/chelsea-join-race-to-sign-man-utd-target-32474

Shit, the reports have us going all FIFA career mode this window.  

Felipe Anderson to West Ham done deal. West Ham is assmebling good team, we will see how the new signings will settle (Everton last season...). As to Felipe, could be very good depth option (could play winger as well), however we won't play with wingers propably. 

Anyone worried about the timing of the transfer windows, this year ours will shut early August but in Spain they have till the end of August. They can come in for our players after our season starts, sucks.

This early closure really benefits the smaller clubs in the league but it screws us big time with all the speculation on our players linked with Madrid/Barca etc.

Anyone worried about the timing of the transfer windows, this year ours will shut early August but in Spain they have till the end of August. They can come in for our players after our season starts, sucks.

This early closure really benefits the smaller clubs in the league but it screws us big time with all the speculation on our players linked with Madrid/Barca etc.
Any club of note (top 6) will have their business wrapped up in advance in terms of ins and outs.

55 minutes ago, the wes said:

Gonzalo Higuain, Alisson Becker and Christian Pulisic are all targets for the Blues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5958299/Five-Chelsea-targets-boss-Maurizio-Sarri-contemplate.html

We've gone from having a supposed £60mill budget to be buying every spare player going!

Well apart from Pogba and Mbappe! Messi wants Pog so Manure tells Barca hes 150mill euros Manure wants the money to put to the 300mill euros Mbappe costs plus want to pay him 45mill euros a year!

I wonder if the fact we've halted stadium rebuilding plans has helped us in the market? Provided the reports are true, then we are out there offering money that we would have never offered in recent windows. The club wouldn't go over 40m for anybody other than a new main striker, thus we were left with scraps here and there. Now out of nowhere we beat City to their primary target and several reliable sources have cited some extraordinary sums (60m+ for a goalie and an ageing striker, 50m for a young unproven CB). Also CL money that we received for last season doesn't hurt. But by the looks of it we are out there flexing our money muscle again. Let's see how it goes, really not much time left...

I wonder if the fact we've halted stadium rebuilding plans has helped us in the market? Provided the reports are true, then we are out there offering money that we would have never offered in recent windows. The club wouldn't go over 40m for anybody other than a new main striker, thus we were left with scraps here and there. Now out of nowhere we beat City to their primary target and several reliable sources have cited some extraordinary sums (60m+ for a goalie and an ageing striker, 50m for a young unproven CB). Also CL money that we received for last season doesn't hurt. But by the looks of it we are out there flexing our money muscle again. Let's see how it goes, really not much time left...

That might have something to do with it, but we all know Roman wants attacking football at the Bridge and this is probably the best chance we will have.

Lets hope he's giving Sarri the best chance to succeed unlike Conte & Mourinho in his final season.

Cesc→Jorginho £57m
Cahil→Rugani £40m
Drinkwater→Golovin £35m
Morata→Higuain £53m
Courtois→Alisson £60m
Hazard→Bailey £55m
Zappacosta→Vrsaljko £35m

Willian→Suso £35m

Cesc→Jorginho £57m
Cahil→Rugani £40m
Drinkwater→Golovin £35m
Morata→Higuain £53m
Courtois→Alisson £60m
Hazard→Bailey £55m
Zappacosta→Vrsaljko £35m
Willian→Suso £35m
I'm curious mate, do you ever post anything other than fantasy transfers? [emoji16]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

So potential XI if Rumours are to be believed: Age turning/turned in 2018

GK (TBD)

Azpi(29)     Rugani(24)(AC)       Rudiger(25)         Emerson(24)

Jorginho(27)

Kante(27)              Golovin(22)

Bailey(21)                                             Hazard(27)

Higuain (31)

If they take to Sarrismo that could be a really interesting group. The prem is going to be a blood bath this year. Liverpool/City/ManU/Arsenal have all strengthened, Spurs havent done much but they are always difficult. Lets hope we take to Sarri style really quickly.

4 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine transfer window of Jorginho, Golovin, Bailey, Rugani, Allison, Higuain and keeping Hazard here. Woow just woow 

Even though there are the links, it is still hard to imagine we would sign 6 players for the starting eleven. 6 new players bought for the starting team. It is desperately needed, it really is, just very difficult to believe it. I keep hoping.

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

The prem is going to be a blood bath this year. Liverpool/City/ManU/Arsenal have all strengthened, Spurs havent done much but they are always difficult. Lets hope we take to Sarri style really quickly.

The way things are going with Premier League clubs they might have to increase the number of English clubs in the Champions League in the near future. 

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

So potential XI if Rumours are to be believed: Age turning/turned in 2018

GK (TBD)

Azpi(29)     Rugani(24)(AC)       Rudiger(25)         Emerson(24)

Jorginho(27)

Kante(27)              Golovin(22)

Bailey(21)                                             Hazard(27)

Higuain (31)

If they take to Sarrismo that could be a really interesting group. The prem is going to be a blood bath this year. Liverpool/City/ManU/Arsenal have all strengthened, Spurs havent done much but they are always difficult. Lets hope we take to Sarri style really quickly.

My idea of fun!

In my perfect Uj world I'd have Icardi for Higuain

I'm getting worried about Home Grown (spider mites are sods in this heat)

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

The way things are going with Premier League clubs they might have to increase the number of English clubs in the Champions League in the near future. 

I was having a chat with a Juve friend of mine, i was telling him about Fulham getting Seri and West Ham getting Felipe Anderson. The bottom half of the prem spend more to strengthen than 90% of teams in other leagues. It is insane across the board.