Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Suddenly all the Russian players are top class:lol:

we were linked to him before the world cup he did have a good year in russia id like to see him throughout the rest of the tournament and how he fairs next season

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, Special Juan said:
Suddenly all the Russian players are top classemoji38.png

Saudi Arabia make them look top class

Agreed. Let's see how they, and Golovin, play against Uruguay who won't leave themselves open like Saudi Arabia.

He looks a tidy player, but I've always felt the Russian players have flattered to deceive when they've played in the Premier League.

Agreed. Let's see how they, and Golovin, play against Uruguay who won't leave themselves open like Saudi Arabia.
He looks a tidy player, but I've always felt the Russian players have flattered to deceive when they've played in the Premier League.
Most, if not all, Russian/Ukrainian players haven't done much in the EPL.

Arshavin might be a slight exception, but he only showed flashes at Arsenal.

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Most, if not all, Russian/Ukrainian players haven't done much in the EPL.

Arshavin might be a slight exception, but he only showed flashes at Arsenal.

Never really rated arshavin, he never seemed to fit in at arsenal.

Kanchelskis was probably the biggest success from around those parts.

34 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Never really rated arshavin, he never seemed to fit in at arsenal.

Kanchelskis was probably the biggest success from around those parts.

I thought Zhirkov did well for us for a couple of seasons too

5 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Anybody mind an approach for Jack Wilshere as he is leaving for free... He is got the technique only his mentality is questionable  and he seems to get pass his injury concern.. 

Never in a million years would i want to see him at Chelsea. He needs to go to Italy or somewhere and rebuild himself.

Why are we not linked with William Carvalho? He's skilful and strong deep-lying playmaker, something that our midfield desperately needs. And the best thing, he's available for free. 
He's a solid unit but was inches away from joining West Ham last season for a reason. The only SCP player we should be pushing for is, Gelson.

8 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Why are we not linked with William Carvalho? He's skilful and strong deep-lying playmaker, something that our midfield desperately needs. And the best thing, he's available for free. 

I think we need a partner for Kante that will do more assisting and add some goals too. A Lampard is what we have needed ever since he left.

Kovačić just said that he wants to leave Real Madrid, because he doesn't play enough.

Liverpool got two midfielders, City Jorginho, United got Fred. We could easily out-muscle Arsenal and Spurs, or any Italian team. Only if we wanted to...

(also, if Barca had any brains, they would buy him and play: Busquets - Rakitić/Paulinho - Kovačić; Coutinho - Suarez - Messi)

I think we need a partner for Kante that will do more assisting and add some goals too. A Lampard is what we have needed ever since he left.
That's why M.Savic would be the perfect partner. If only we were still willing to spend big bucks when the chances arise.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:40 PM, Unionjack said:

If we insist on playing two in midfield then not sure we need a lampardesque player. A deep playmaker like Tony Kroos will be brilliant. 

RMC reported earlier today that AS Monaco have concluded a €3m including bonuses agreement with Chelsea for 17-year-old central defender Jonathan Panzo.

Gladbach, Valencia and Eintracht Frankfurt have also been after the player, and ASM will want to conclude the deal quickly.

Has anybody seen this kid play is he any good?