test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

120 Million for both Rodri + Cancelo. City strengthening again after a title win, this time the domestic treble. 

When was the last time we've strengthen after a title win? 2005? 

Fernando likes this

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

120 Million for both Rodri + Cancelo. City strengthening again after a title win, this time the domestic treble. 

When was the last time we've strengthen after a title win? 2005? 

City do not fuck around. Fantastic signings those. Rodri is a beast.

bigbluewillie likes this

2 hours ago, DDA said:

City do not fuck around. Fantastic signings those. Rodri is a beast.

If they are willing to meet clauses, there isn't much else to do.

Manchester United have contacted Napoliregarding right-back Elseid Hysaj, with Atletico Madrid also interested in the Albanian, according to Sky in Italy.

Barcelona ‘close’ to re-signing Neymar in deal worth £89m plus Umtiti, Dembele and Rakitic

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9324552/barcelona-neymar-89m-umtiti-dembele-rakitic/

I think they are mad if they sell Dembele. Neymar only has 2 full seasons left until he hits 30yo

I do not see his body holding up long term, he has a big injury history already.

11Drogba likes this

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Barcelona ‘close’ to re-signing Neymar in deal worth £89m plus Umtiti, Dembele and Rakitic

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9324552/barcelona-neymar-89m-umtiti-dembele-rakitic/

I think they are mad if they sell Dembele. Neymar only has 2 full seasons left until he hits 30yo

I do not see his body holding up long term, he has a big injury history already.

Agreed. No doubt Paris will negotiate in the hope of being offered more cash but as it stands that deal already looks good for them.

Vesper likes this

21 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Bissaka is overrated. Dalot will turned up better. 

Dalot couldnt even get a regular run of fixtures ahead of Ashley Young. He has potential, looks decent in an attacking sense but needs a lot of work positionally. He might get better over time but Bissaka is streets ahead of most young RBs in the PL at the moment. 50m maybe a lot but City spent it on Kyle Walker too. Plus being HG, counts for a inflated fee.

Dalot couldnt even get a regular run of fixtures ahead of Ashley Young. He has potential, looks decent in an attacking sense but needs a lot of work positionally. He might get better over time but Bissaka is streets ahead of most young RBs in the PL at the moment. 50m maybe a lot but City spent it on Kyle Walker too. Plus being HG, counts for a inflated fee.

There's a reason Utd aren't being challenged in their pursuit.

It's a high price for someone that only has one season under him at the top level.

On 6/21/2019 at 0:31 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Agreed. No doubt Paris will negotiate in the hope of being offered more cash but as it stands that deal already looks good for them.

Neymar is always injured in key times, so they benefit alot if they keep Dembele healthy. Umiti is also great long term solution for Silva replacmement. 

Add 100m to that and it looks smart long term deal for them. They can spend it on striker.

However marquee departures like Neymar can lead to other key players wanting to leave too; like Mbappe. 

OhForAGreavsie likes this

46 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Leandro Trossard going to Brighton it seems, €20m reported.

Hope Genk keep their core. Lille is my second home, I will be there for all their three home matches in the Champions League. If Genk play In Belgium in the same weeks, but different days of course, I will go to their matches as well. Hope I am lucky and one of them draws the Chels! 

Hamilton likes this

On 6/21/2019 at 11:51 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Kyle walker is a ready made player not sure about wibisaka, I don't watch enough Palace game to judge. They need to move dalot though, there is no point of having two young rb in one team 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

50M for Wan Bissaka:lol:

Very talented young player, though. Love him in our side if we didn't have Reece coming in.

Both United and Spuds on the verge of making very good signings. Ndombele and Wan-Bissaka.

That Spuds midfield 3 is going to be insane. Super athleticism and extremely dynamic.

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Very talented young player, though. Love him in our side if we didn't have Reece coming in.

Both United and Spuds on the verge of making very good signings. Ndombele and Wan-Bissaka.

That Spuds midfield 3 is going to be insane. Super athleticism and extremely dynamic.

Lot to learn for Wan Bissaka, had a good season, horrendous in the U-21's though.

Not worried about Spurs and who they sign, they still finished behind us and won fuck all, it's in their DNA to be shite.

Think Wan Bissaka will stagnate at United. Just a mess club with no structure under Woodward. 

Best move for him would've been Spurs. 

Vesper likes this