test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

AC Milan: Suso demands €6m per season, club looking to sell him

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac-milan-suso-demands-e6m-per-season-club-looking-to-sell-him-75274

Suso and Milan look close to be parting ways. At the meeting held yesterday his Alessandro Lucci laid out the player's demands: he would like to renew his contract with Milan but requested €6 million per season. Milan feel these wage demands are excessive and are now evaluating a potential exit strategy with the Spaniard.

Suso, at present, is considered by Milan as a player who is for sale. It could prove to be a necessary sacrifice as the club have until June 30 to raise funds due to FFP issues. Lucci is looking around, exploring potential opportunities in the Premier League or La Liga. Maldini would like to realize the full €38 million clause from the sale of Suso but is aware that it will not be easy. This is why the idea would be to start evaluating any offers, even lower ones, but not by much: no less than €25/30 million.

snip

Manchester Evening News : Man City 'prepared to loan Joao Felix back to Benfica to seal move'

Manchester City face competition from Manchester United and Atletico Madrid in the race for Benfica starlet Joao Felix.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-joao-felix-news-16436412

Manchester City are considering a deal for Benfica starlet Joao Felix that would see the forward loaned back to the Portuguese club next season, according to reports.

The Blues are among a host of European giants interested in the 19-year-old forward, with Benfica steadfast in their demand for a fee north of £100 million.
City are prepared to pay £105 million to beat off competition from Manchester United and Atlético Madrid, the Mirror claim, as part of an agreement that would see Benfica retain their frontman for a further season.

It is reported that City boss Pep Guardiola is prepared to go into his fourth campaign at the Etihad with Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus as his forwards, with the versatile Raheem Sterling a third option.

snip

In 2019 a strike to force a move to La Liga. In 2021 he will be linked to Chelsea like Coutinho.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Manchester Evening News : Man City 'prepared to loan Joao Felix back to Benfica to seal move'

Manchester City face competition from Manchester United and Atletico Madrid in the race for Benfica starlet Joao Felix.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-joao-felix-news-16436412

Manchester City are considering a deal for Benfica starlet Joao Felix that would see the forward loaned back to the Portuguese club next season, according to reports.

The Blues are among a host of European giants interested in the 19-year-old forward, with Benfica steadfast in their demand for a fee north of £100 million.
City are prepared to pay £105 million to beat off competition from Manchester United and Atlético Madrid, the Mirror claim, as part of an agreement that would see Benfica retain their frontman for a further season.

It is reported that City boss Pep Guardiola is prepared to go into his fourth campaign at the Etihad with Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus as his forwards, with the versatile Raheem Sterling a third option.

snip

I can't see city spent £105m on him then loan him back 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

I can't see city spent £105m on him then loan him back 

Big risk, yes, but IF they do get banned from the CL, maybe they think they do not need him this year.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What's Simeone's record in developing young talent? Pretty good I'd imagine? 

Seeing the likes of how Saul, Koke, Gimenez, Courtois, Thomas, Oblak, Costa etc have all gone on and improved 10 fold under him at some stage it, dont think his record gets enough appreciation in developing players. Even Griezmann, Turan, Filipe Luis, Godin, Miranda etc all who have improved under him too. Not only has he improved young/younger players but he got a shit lot out of some players where some wouldnt have done. No doubts he is a top coach.

Seeing the likes of how Saul, Koke, Gimenez, Courtois, Thomas, Oblak, Costa etc have all gone on and improved 10 fold under him at some stage it, dont think his record gets enough appreciation in developing players. Even Griezmann, Turan, Filipe Luis, Godin, Miranda etc all who have improved under him too. Not only has he improved young/younger players but he got a shit lot out of some players where some wouldnt have done. No doubts he is a top coach.
Don't forget Hernandez too
OneMoSalah and Johnnyeye like this

Chelsea's 19-year-old English striker Martell Taylor-Crossdale is having a medical ahead of a permanent move to Hoffenheim. (Sky Sports)

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea's 19-year-old English striker Martell Taylor-Crossdale is having a medical ahead of a permanent move to Hoffenheim. (Sky Sports)

In fact he had the medical yesterday. If news of the outcome has been made public I haven't seen it.

Martel, who also attracted interest from Aston Villa and Fulham, is one of a number of good young players whose contact expires at the end of this month, and who will probably be leaving.

42 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

You really want/expect us to sell willian with a transfer ban on going?

He should have 2 seasons back ... 

I dont mind if he goes because for me he just makes up the numbers ... if I have to get frustrated I would rather see a youth from the ranks trying than Willian doing what he does. 

Just now, coolhead23 said:

He should have 2 seasons back ... 

I dont mind if he goes because for me he just makes up the numbers ... if I have to get frustrated I would rather see a youth from the ranks trying than Willian doing what he does. 

Each to his own. For me he is our best winger given the options of CHO, pulisic and pedro.

If you want the definition of "making up the numbers": thats pedro.

Stats likes this

2 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Each to his own. For me he is our best winger given the options of CHO, pulisic and pedro.

If you want the definition of "making up the numbers": thats pedro.

I dont agree on that. Given a choice the 2, would select Pedro over Willian. 

Would rather have a youth from the ranks than anyone of the 2 in the starting 11 even when there is transfer ban. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

City don't fuck about 

They honestly got 10 times better deal than they would if they got Jorginho last year.

Rodri is younger, way more capable physicaly and distributes the ball realy well which will further develop under Pep. 

Now that we dont have Sarri anymore, Id take Rodri over Jorginho any day of the week, mostly because he offers defensive stability. 

Hopefuly Jorginho continues his forum from end of the season, but he will never be that imposing midfielder that you need.