test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

➡️Sell Christian Pulisic for £58m ⬅️Buy Thorgan Hazard for £22.5m ⬅️Buy Julian Brandt for £22.1m Borussia Dortmund make a £13.4m profit 

marina could learn  from BvB smart business from them 

Different market, that can't be denied though!

On ‎21‎-‎05‎-‎2019 at 3:32 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

We are going to be so left behind from the rest of the pack in Europe, it's going to be embarrassing. 

Most likely the case mate.......as long as we dont have footy people at the helm, we will suffer. Business has taken over, as a result the squad and results will take a big hit, and has taken a big hit. Lets be honest, we dont have the people to be a big fish atm.

Vesper and bigbluewillie like this

Usually the club are slow at signings cause they're just really crap. This time however atm no poing chasing a player, doing whatever else then turning into oh no can't sign you off you pop. 

Nothing to offer really. CL.. But might not be able to sign. So no rumours make sense. No one would wait around till we know if other offers are coming

Atomiswave likes this

Hamburger SV striker Jann-Fiete Arp has confirmed that he will join Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in the upcoming summer transfer window.

https://bayernstrikes.com/2019/05/20/jann-fiete-arp-join-bayern-munich-summer/

Not shocked here, Hamburg just shamefully COLLAPSED the last several games and blew an easy promotion right back to the Bundesliga, after finally failing and being relegated for the first time ever last year (they were the only German team to never be relegated before that).

also..........

Craziest story in any of the big 6 leagues is that SC Paderborn 07 somehow got 2nd place and auto-promotion to the Bundesliga. They have only 3 players worth more than a million quid, and none worth more than £3 or 4m The entire team is probably worth only a little more than what Higs makes in salary per year, lolol

http://www.espn.com/soccer/report?gameId=517899

Paderborn, who reached the Bundesliga for the first time in 2014-15, were relegated that season and again the following season to fall to the third tier. In 2016-17, they narrowly avoided a third relegation in three seasons (to the Regionalliga) despite finishing 18th, as 1860 Munich's administration error and failure to secure a licence to play saw them stay up.

Yet, incredibly, they finished second the next year to climb back up to 2.Bundesliga.

Knowing all they needed to do was beat or equal Union Berlin's result against Bochum to claim the second automatic place behind already-promoted FC Cologne, Paderborn went ahead in the 10th minute.

Germany under-20 midfielder Philipp Klement netted his 16th goal of the season, before Dynamo hit back quickly through Baris Atik.

Atik then scored again either side of half-time to complete his hat trick and seal the win, but Paderborn were promoted as Union drew 2-2 with 10-man Bochum.

Down 2-0, Union scored twice in the final 10 minutes but couldn't get a winner as they finished third in the league on goal difference (five behind Paderborn) and a point ahead of Hamburg in fourth. They will contest the relegation playoff against VfB Stuttgart.

This is massive

there is ZERO chance Bayern make a move for CHO IF this goes down NO WAY he goes as cheap as this says though

Bayern Munich have made Leroy Sané their No 1 transfer target this summer and are preparing a bid of around £70m (€79m) for the 23-year-old Germany international.

14 hours ago, LAM09 said:
On ‎23‎-‎05‎-‎2019 at 1:07 PM, Special Juan said:
Sounds like Man City are hot on the heels of Cancelo from Juventus.

They certainly need another FB. Spending around £120m~ on three wasn't enough.

I hope they crash and burn with FFP......make an example of them and PSG. Utterly skewed the market at all corners.....never stops buying and gives no shit about rules......fucke'em.

LAM09, BlueLyon and Vesper like this

I hope they crash and burn with FFP......make an example of them and PSG. Utterly skewed the market at all corners.....never stops buying and gives no shit about rules......fucke'em.
It was hilarious to hear Pep say, "We can't afford him" in regards to Griezmann.

More like they can't get away with it with UEFA on their heels.
Vesper and Atomiswave like this

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It was hilarious to hear Pep say, "We can't afford him" in regards to Griezmann.

More like they can't get away with it with UEFA on their heels.

LOL he said that? What a bellend he is.....it takes some balls to say garbage like that when he has spent what 500 so far in city? Proper cheque book manager.

1905didierblue and Vesper like this

LOL he said that? What a bellend he is.....it takes some balls to say garbage like that when he has spent what 500 so far in city? Proper cheque book manager.
Yep -
Vesper and Atomiswave like this

Tammy - recall and give him higuain's spot.

Aina - with reece James performing this season the way he did, I would have azpi and Reece as RB options. I don't know how good he is as a LB. So sell.

Angban - sell

Bakayoko - give one last chance. He has deserved it with his Milan performance.

Baker - sell

Michy - recall. Make him and Tammy fight for no.1 spot.

Baxter - sell

Blackman - sell if he does not want to be the 3rd choice gk.

Izzy - sell

Chalobah - loan

Jcs - loan to pl club. I feel he has good potential.

Colkett - sell

Brad Collins - sell

Da silva - recall. Height is an issue but so is Alonso. Fuck him off and give this youngster a shot

Dabo - loan

Eduardo - lol. Release.

Josh grant - loan

Kylian - sell

Hector - still can't wrap my head around this signing. Sell

Reece James - recall. Sell zappacosta and trust Reece James to lessen the load on azpi.

Kalas - sell

Kane - sell

Kennedy - lol. Another mind boggling signing. Sell.

Maddox - no clue.

Miazga - don't know how many tshirts he sold. Hopefully 3mil of worth. Sell.

Morata - lol. Sell.

Moses - sell.

Mount - recall. Should be a part of the 1st team. 

Musonda - loan. Just one last time. If he can't have a breakthrough season, sell.

Nathan - sell.

Omerou - decent player, just not good enough for chelsea. Sell.

Palmer - loan. Still think the guy has potential.

Pantic - what's the point of such buys. Sell.

Pasalic - much much much better player than the one playing for us right now. If we sell palasic but keep that crap kovacic, I will b livid. Recall.

Piazon - lol. Bye.

Pulisic - recall.. duh.

Quintero - sell

Baba Rahman - sell

Joao - sell. Why do we have so many of such players on our books still.

Sammut - ?

Kyle Scott - ?

Dujon Sterling - loan

Tomori - loan. And hope he has another good season. 

Zouma - the won't fit into sarri's Chelsea. Sell.

Vesper likes this

55 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Tammy - recall and give him higuain's spot.

Aina - with reece James performing this season the way he did, I would have azpi and Reece as RB options. I don't know how good he is as a LB. So sell.

Angban - sell

Bakayoko - give one last chance. He has deserved it with his Milan performance.

Baker - sell

Michy - recall. Make him and Tammy fight for no.1 spot.

Baxter - sell

Blackman - sell if he does not want to be the 3rd choice gk.

Izzy - sell

Chalobah - loan

Jcs - loan to pl club. I feel he has good potential.

Colkett - sell

Brad Collins - sell

Da silva - recall. Height is an issue but so is Alonso. Fuck him off and give this youngster a shot

Dabo - loan

Eduardo - lol. Release.

Josh grant - loan

Kylian - sell

Hector - still can't wrap my head around this signing. Sell

Reece James - recall. Sell zappacosta and trust Reece James to lessen the load on azpi.

Kalas - sell

Kane - sell

Kennedy - lol. Another mind boggling signing. Sell.

Maddox - no clue.

Miazga - don't know how many tshirts he sold. Hopefully 3mil of worth. Sell.

Morata - lol. Sell.

Moses - sell.

Mount - recall. Should be a part of the 1st team. 

Musonda - loan. Just one last time. If he can't have a breakthrough season, sell.

Nathan - sell.

Omerou - decent player, just not good enough for chelsea. Sell.

Palmer - loan. Still think the guy has potential.

Pantic - what's the point of such buys. Sell.

Pasalic - much much much better player than the one playing for us right now. If we sell palasic but keep that crap kovacic, I will b livid. Recall.

Piazon - lol. Bye.

Pulisic - recall.. duh.

Quintero - sell

Baba Rahman - sell

Joao - sell. Why do we have so many of such players on our books still.

Sammut - ?

Kyle Scott - ?

Dujon Sterling - loan

Tomori - loan. And hope he has another good season. 

Zouma - the won't fit into sarri's Chelsea. Sell.

Baka will get eaten up under Sarri.....he will have no place in that system. When even a monster like Kante gets thrown up front, what chance does Baka have? None imo. Now that I think about it I fucking miss Kante further back, disrupting the shit out of players.

Vesper likes this

Moussa Dembele is wanted by United as Lukaku replacement.

Dembele isnt top stiker yet, but if he continues to develop, he could be scary player.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Vytis33 said:

City signed Sane for £37M and he's on £90k wages while we spent £35M on Drinkwater with £120k per week wages 

Mind boggling...

giphy.gif

One is British :)

Vesper and communicate like this