test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

Manchester United have made initial contact with Fulham over the potential signing of Ryan Sessegnon, Sky Sports Newsunderstands.

Vesper likes this

Kai Havertz scored today, he is now the first teenage MF'er ever in a top 10 European league to score 20 goals in a season.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kai Havertz scored today, he is now the first teenage MF'er ever in a top 10 European league to score 20 goals in a season.

Yup amazing player. Seldom seen a player this young be so fast and so composed at high speed. Good finisher as well. Would love to see him in the PL and develop his physical side more. Doubt that will happen tho as bayern will tell him to run down his contract and take him in 2022 for free. If he does not budge PL clubs might have a chance.

One has to say that in Bosz's super offensive system he was basically a second striker very often. Still even for a striker his 1 goal per 175 mins is impressive. Also consider the quality of the finishes. Surely a bright future ahead if he manages to stay fit. 

Vesper likes this

Just get lampard in as manager
Terry as coach or some other role

Get all our loan army in

Lamps, terry and zola from the dugout will win us most games with their passion

Kepa
Reece james..azpi..rudiger..emerson
Bakayoko/rlc..kante..mason mount/barkley
Pulisic..tammy/batshuayi..hudson odoi

Sell/release the likes of jorginho, hazard, cahill, willian, alonso, giroud, higuain
Sell all deadwood and ride out the ban
Rebuild the team after the ban so we have a clear view of all the players that are good and which places we need to buy

If it means one season without cl then i guess its fine but lets not buy short term players like higuain anymore

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1905didierblue likes this

Vincent Kompany moves to Anderlecht as a player/manager, he signed a contract for 3 years.

Real Madrid in talks to sign Ferland Mendy. 

Just ridiculous. We spend just as much money, yet can't ever get deals over the line. It isn't even June and Real have 3/4 signings lined up! 

11Drogba and Laylabelle like this

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Real Madrid in talks to sign Ferland Mendy. 

Just ridiculous. We spend just as much money, yet can't ever get deals over the line. It isn't even June and Real have 3/4 signings lined up! 

We admitted it took A YEAR just to do the Pulisic deal! LOLOLOL

a board of

Image result for clowns deviantart

quickpassnmove likes this

One question: who is buying James Maddison? Or, will he remain at Leicester? 

I am sure, while staying healthy, he will be a better player than Pulisic, but I guess he won't sell shirts in N. America.

I hope Chelsea are after fullbacks, one winger and one striker if the transfer ban is delayed this summer. Kind of the same situation as last summer except that we instead got a better goalkeeper and a decent CM who was played in the wrong way by Sarri.

Vesper likes this

20 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Just get lampard in as manager
Terry as coach or some other role

Get all our loan army in

Lamps, terry and zola from the dugout will win us most games with their passion

Kepa
Reece james..azpi..rudiger..emerson
Bakayoko/rlc..kante..mason mount/barkley
Pulisic..tammy/batshuayi..hudson odoi

Sell/release the likes of jorginho, hazard, cahill, willian, alonso, giroud, higuain
Sell all deadwood and ride out the ban
Rebuild the team after the ban so we have a clear view of all the players that are good and which places we need to buy

If it means one season without cl then i guess its fine but lets not buy short term players like higuain anymore

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You're living on a dream world buddy.

the wes and Vesper like this

A young lad I've been raving about since he was fourteen made his Celtic debut as a half time substitute yesterday. I didn't see the game* but, according to reports, Karamoko Dembele impressed and made the difference after coming on.  I've said it before but every top club in Europe is going to have this kid near, or at, the top of their watch list. He's only sixteen but, if we can, and as soon as we can, we have to make an offer to Celtic for this lad. It's heartbreaking that we've blown the advantages of Roman's investment to such an extent that, instead of being a club players are clamouring to join, they seem only to come here when no other good level club wants them. What I'm lamenting is that we won't get Dembele even if we try. Shame.

*I didn't see the game because yesterday was my older daughter's birthday. 19th May is always a big day in my house, not just in 2012.  :)

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's heartbreaking that we've blown the advantages Roman's investment gave us to such an extent that, instead of being a club that players are clamouring to join, players only want to come here when no other good level club wants them. 

Totally, I agree! I read all the transfer reports on twitter everyday surrounding the likes of De Ligt, Ziyech, Sane, Nicolas Pepe, Griezmann and lots of other players that are chased by the big clubs and what I see in every report is "wanted by Bayern, Madrid, Paris, City, United" or "offered to Liverpool, Paris (and all the other big ones)"

Bar one - Chelsea. This is worrying. I see absolutely no report on a single top player where Chelsea is at least used as a clickbait. 

I don't think the ban is going to start this summer, maybe this winter or even next summer, but not now. In this case we are not even linked with Nicolas Pepe, a Chelsea fan by his own quotes with an affordable price tag. Nevermind a quality left footed winger Chelsea are in desperate need of since the Robben/Malouda days.

Or I must say at least a link with a quality centre forward. Timo Werner is up for grabs for a decent price and made available by the Leipzig director himself. I'm not saying he is a must buy at any costs, but at least a link to know we're after some quality players that would actually improve a squad ready to play CL football next season. 

Dortmund snap up £22m Schulz from Hoffenheim

https://www.goal.com/en/news/dortmund-snap-up-22m-schulz-from-hoffenheim/wsda2rm7wbps1nd2o9ohqo8xw

The German full-back will now don the famous black and yellow kit as he makes the step up from a Bundesliga rival

Borussia Dortmund have announced the signing of Hoffenheim left-back Nico Schulz for a fee thought to be around £22m (€25m/$28m) on their official website.

He has signed a five-year deal that will take him through to the summer of 2024 and will be reunited with former head coach Lucien Favre, who he worked with at Borussia Monchengladbach.

Dortmund finished second in the Bundesliga in 2018-19 after taking a commanding lead but slipping behind eventual winners Bayern Munich , and despite taking the fight to the final day, they could not climb above their rivals.

snip

On 20/05/2019 at 1:36 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

Totally, I agree! I read all the transfer reports on twitter everyday surrounding the likes of De Ligt, Ziyech, Sane, Nicolas Pepe, Griezmann and lots of other players that are chased by the big clubs and what I see in every report is "wanted by Bayern, Madrid, Paris, City, United" or "offered to Liverpool, Paris (and all the other big ones)"

Bar one - Chelsea. This is worrying. I see absolutely no report on a single top player where Chelsea is at least used as a clickbait. 

I don't think the ban is going to start this summer, maybe this winter or even next summer, but not now. In this case we are not even linked with Nicolas Pepe, a Chelsea fan by his own quotes with an affordable price tag. Nevermind a quality left footed winger Chelsea are in desperate need of since the Robben/Malouda days.

Or I must say at least a link with a quality centre forward. Timo Werner is up for grabs for a decent price and made available by the Leipzig director himself. I'm not saying he is a must buy at any costs, but at least a link to know we're after some quality players that would actually improve a squad ready to play CL football next season. 

I'm afraid at the moment Chelsea is not even in discussions. Players who want to move are planning their futures with their families, it's not a decision you make in a snap of a finger. You can't plan anything with a club that at this moment can't sign or even promise you anything. This summer, even if our ban gets postponed, is going to be bad and we will be left with sloppy seconds at best. The rumours you're seeing now are for grade A players, we have no business there.

Vesper likes this

➡️Sell Christian Pulisic for £58m ⬅️Buy Thorgan Hazard for £22.5m ⬅️Buy Julian Brandt for £22.1m Borussia Dortmund make a £13.4m profit 

marina could learn  from BvB smart business from them 

manpe, BlueSunshine, Vesper and 1 other like this

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

➡️Sell Christian Pulisic for £58m ⬅️Buy Thorgan Hazard for £22.5m ⬅️Buy Julian Brandt for £22.1m Borussia Dortmund make a £13.4m profit 

marina could learn  from BvB smart business from them 

And both way superior players as well. Pulisic might well have the higher ceiling tho and is cobsiderably  younger as well

Still smart business. Both would be an upgrade on willi and pedro

Not players that win you the league but can get you in the cl. So with our poor ambition this is what we should aim for. Back in the glory days i would have told you to fuck off with Brand and Thorgan. But now they would constitute smart business at that price for us as well. Doubt eberl and völler would sell tonus that cheaply tho. More like a 60% epl tax on top