Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Nani may still exit Man United as Zenit St Petersburg ready £30m transfer bid

Zenit St Petersburg are ready to make a last-ditch attempt to sign Manchester United winger Nani, who could still leave the club despite the transfer window closing.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/910579-nani-may-still-exit-man-united-as-zenit-st-petersburg-ready-30m-transfer-bid

Has anyone else wondered why we didn't ask for Carvalho on loan in return for Essien?

Mourinho already said he's no longer in his plans, he's a fan favourite here, and we're not exactly blessed with amazing centre-backs.

It feels like such an obvious move to me IMO.

Has anyone else wondered why we didn't ask for Carvalho on loan in return for Essien?

Mourinho already said he's no longer in his plans, he's a fan favourite here, and we're not exactly blessed with amazing centre-backs.

I would love Ricky back here! i just cant believe he is still at Madrid!

I've never understood why you put certain words in bold. lol :lol:

michael owen to Stoke......doesnt matter wont play any games for them.

AVB-how he can possibly make a new signing angry already!? Jesus Christ, Lloris is not a guaranteed starter? 12mill is not exatcly a small fee for totenham every deal there breaks the bank. AVB has clearly not learned how to man-manage yet, dawson is shipped to QPR only to come back due to CB shortage. :fainthv9:

Chelsea foiled in last-ditch Remy bid

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/09/04/3352772/sweeper-special-chelsea-foiled-in-last-ditch-remy-bid

I know its Goal.com but we heard those rumors in the deadline day. Also read what Porto did to spurs.. lol (and AVB kind a admitted something like that happend)