test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Shoot me now. I pray this is tosh.

 

Chelsea plot a move for prolific Portuguese striker: Just what Sarri needs

https://madaboutepl.net/2019/01/chelsea-launch-a-move-to-sign-portuguese-striker-andre-silva/

Andre Silva???????!!!!!!!!??????

If Morata and Silva switched shirts mid-match, would anyone notice?

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmed: Aaron #Ramsey to #Juventus on next June, done deal. His agent will be in Italy soon to meet Juventus director Paratici and sign the contract for next season. Here we go! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿⚫️ #transfers #AFC #Arsenal #Juve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If Morata and Silva switched shirts mid-match, would anyone notice?

 

Maybe their mums?

We are going down the list of failed AC Milan strikers! Expensive fails too!

Lets just save 50 million quid and sign Glenn Murray for a 6 months loan:(

joking, of course, but.....

He has two more league goals than Morata and Giroud combined

tracking to  16-18 for the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If Morata and Silva switched shirts mid-match, would anyone notice?

 

Based on skill set, probably not :D But Silva at least has "pitbull mentality" ... 

Sideshow Luiz and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

Maybe their mums?

 

Not convinced about that :D  You'd have to show me a test.

Everyone is going to be over priced this window.  Especially a striker.  Loan move for Higuain seems to be the best bet on the table.  But, only a loan.  Needs to be sorted out in the summer.  Big time.

kc_blue and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If Morata and Silva switched shirts mid-match, would anyone notice?

 

Milan recall Silva, sell Higuain to Chelsea and Sevilla get Morata 😎😎😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Not convinced about that :D  You'd have to show me a test.

Everyone is going to be over priced this window.  Especially a striker.  Loan move for Higuain seems to be the best bet on the table.  But, only a loan.  Needs to be sorted out in the summer.  Big time.

this CHO thing has devastated me

cannot believe we have been punks for our best prospect by fucking Bayern

CHO is a pure cunt for back stabbing us

it makes us look incredibly weak and in chaos

that massively affects transfer attempts

Barella literally said it was his dream to come to play in London

and now all of a sudden he is backtracking because it is us

watch him end up and Spuds or Napoli or Manure

watch us BUY Higuain

I will just lose my mind

Cagliari just bought Nandez for £21m

they pretty much HAVE to sell Barella now

and if reports are correct, he doesnt (out of the blue) now want to come here

this CHO shit is shading us the fuck out

 

 

 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, petre.ispirescu said:

Milan recall Silva, LOAN Higuain to Chelsea and Sevilla get Morata 😎😎😎

I'm not convinced enough for a purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Milan recall Silva, sell Higuain to Chelsea and Sevilla get Morata 😎😎😎

3 great or once great teams

3 now shit strikers, lololol

merrygoclusterfuckround

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

this CHO thing has devastated me

cannot believe we have been punks for our best prospect by fucking Bayern

CHO is a pure cunt for back stabbing us

it makes us look incredibly weak and in chaos

that massively affects transfer attempts

Barella literally said it was his dream to come to play in London

and now all of a sudden he is backtracking because it is us

watch him end up and Spuds or Napoli or Manure

watch us BUY Higuain

I will just lose my mind

Cagliari just bought Nandez for £21m

they pretty much HAVE to sell Barella now

and if reports are correct, he doesnt (out of the blue) now want to come here

this CHO shit is shading us the fuck out

 

 

 

I doubt the CHO thing is affecting Barella.  We have to buy him, Cesc has already had his good bye, can't trot him out there again and embarrass him.

The CHO thing sucks, a lot.  But RLC and Ampadu signed new deals, so they want to be here bad enough to wait for their chance.  All is not glum. :D

Vesper and kc_blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

What's the source on the latest CHO news?  

Same as before, man.  It's all reports from Germany.

For most of my news (no offence to this board), I check out the chealseafc reddit.  They're usually the quickest with stories.

kc_blue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

3 great or once great teams

3 now shit strikers, lololol

merrygoclusterfuckround

I don't know this transfer windows are a pain in the ass all the time all I hope we do get somebody with attitude to lead the line and keep hold of Hudson Odoi if we are to challenge for the FA Cup at least, otherwise even a top 4 finish is in big danger. Eden as a false 9 simply does not work 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I doubt the CHO thing is affecting Barella.  We have to buy him, Cesc has already had his good bye, can't trot him out there again and embarrass him.

The CHO thing sucks, a lot.  But RLC and Ampadu signed new deals, so they want to be here bad enough to wait for their chance.  All is not glum. :D

I feel so bad for RLC, right when he was finally making break-through his back goes out:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Same as before, man.  It's all reports from Germany.

In that case I'm still taking it with a huge grain of salt.  Still seems so strange that I'm not sure how seriously I take it.  Think it's all about the money on the new contract.  Guess we'll see. 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

I feel so bad for RLC, right when he was finally making break-through his back goes out:(

that's okay.  Just a set back.  I think he'll be getting plenty of minutes when he's back, and for seasons to come.  He's Sarri's first midfielder off the bench.  

kc_blue and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I feel so bad for RLC, right when he was finally making break-through his back goes out:(

I was thinking, the other day.  Our whole youth playing time thing has really boiled over this season (because of CHO), but really:  when was the last time we had this many minutes out of our academy players?  AC, Ampadu, CHO, RLC.  I haven't looked in to it, but surely this is our best season in ages in regards to academy players and their play time, no?  I know AC got a lot last season and takes up a lot of minutes on his own, but he was the only one

kc_blue and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

hat's okay.  Just a set back.  I think he'll be getting plenty of minutes when he's back, and for seasons to come.  He's Sarri's first midfielder off the bench.  

I might be full of it and this whole Bayern fiasco has skewed things but I honestly believe the progression we've seen with RLC and minutes this season is what was going to be coming for CHO, Bayern bid or no Bayern bid.

Unionjack and Sideshow Luiz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

In that case I'm still taking it with a huge grain of salt.  Still seems so strange that I'm not sure how seriously I take it.  Think it's all about the money on the new contract.  Guess we'll see. 

Are you suggesting that a player would use interest from another team to get themselves a better contract?  In football?  No....never.....

Vesper and kc_blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.