test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Dennis Wise says we should sign Vardy

vardy would be perfect in the sarri system but I doubt we will sign a striker I think kepa Arrizabalaga and Kovačić will be only business we will do 

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

vardy would be perfect in the sarri system but I doubt we will sign a striker I think kepa Arrizabalaga and Kovačić will be only business we will do 

Chelsea continually surprises me mate. Both good and bad. So dont give up till Susan Boyle sings!

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Dennis Wise says we should sign Vardy

Maybe we should, anyway I’m convinced Giroud/Michy will kick Morata out of line up sooner then later. 

We're done.  Courtois situation dealt with.  Midfield strengthened.  Sarri in.  Can't see us with any more ins.

Outs still have a couple of weeks (Bakayoko).  Maybe DD and Zouma out on loan (they should).

Am happy with the window

Held onto hazard

Got world class courtois replacement

Kovavic and jorginho complete our midefield

Just needed to sell some deadwood like cahill, baka, drinkwater, luiz, giroud

Dream deadline day signings would be a martial willian swap and possibly fekir or bailey

Getting interesting. Don't know about our set of centre backs and our attackers (another RW/LW and/or striker), but I like the CM buys/loan. We can put off the fullback acquisition for  a later date, but we will need a new RB sometime.  Would be nice if Chelsea finally have a full first team of high quality players again someday, like in 2005 --or even BETTER.

Good luck to our new manager!

But we can't do a Willian for Martial!!

Smalling or Rojo for Alderweireld?

Tottenham star Alderweireld is a top Manchester United transfer target with the Red Devils determined to sign the 29-year-old.

Despite links to Harry Maguire, Yerry Mina and Jerome Boateng, Alderweireld is Jose Mourinho’s top defensive target with less than 24 hours of the transfer window remaining.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But we can't do a Willian for Martial!!

Smalling or Rojo for Alderweireld?

Tottenham star Alderweireld is a top Manchester United transfer target with the Red Devils determined to sign the 29-year-old.

Despite links to Harry Maguire, Yerry Mina and Jerome Boateng, Alderweireld is Jose Mourinho’s top defensive target with less than 24 hours of the transfer window remaining.

I thought we should have signed Mcguire last summer. I don't see the downside to Mcguire at all. He's not Latino, he's not Spanish, not German, but he's a really good footballer with speed and size. Doubt he has Terry-like spatial awareness and positioning, but otherwise he's one of the best choices IMO.

Unionjack likes this

1 minute ago, quickpassnmove said:

I thought we should have signed Mcguire last summer. I don't see the downside to Mcguire at all. He's not Latin, he's not Spanish, not German, but he's a really good footballer with speed and size. Doubt he has Terry-like spatial awareness and positioning, but otherwise he's one of the best choices IMO.

I thought he had come on allot this last 2 years. And hes just the type of CB that Roman likes. At the time there was allot of talk about Roman wanting to get back to our original core of big strong 0allot of English) players.

But after Conte he obviously had a change of direction.

I'm really happy with our 3 signings so far but its a shame we missed the ones we have and with 2 or 3 more we could really be contenders. A striker at least

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Chelsea officials are reportedly meeting Benzema and his agent today in Spain according to L'Equipe.

#CFC

Lol

Sideshow Luiz likes this