test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

We will probably sell Willian to earn more amazing money and brag how we are making profit with each year! :D

Hopefully we really sign someone like Mahrez to lift the spirits at the bridge, at the moment there are very dark clouds above...

the wes likes this

I'm not sure the people in charge realize how radically a new LWB (Sandro) and a RW (Mahrez) would transform this team. If they understood this I bet they would at least try to do something. Surely the ≈100 million spent on these two players would not be a world ending scenario when you have a loan army the size of French Foreign Legion ready to be sold for large profits in addition to the deadwood in the first team squad that need to be sold as well.

I see Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira  is in soddin London. Anyone want to take my bet hes not talking to us? I'll give 10/1

At this point Alexis or Mahrez would be the most obvious transfers ever. Even if they cost alot. 

Althrough I dont rate either world class, they are miles above anything on our RW and we desperately need goals and creativity. 

3 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Marina approving funds for Dybala? :lol:

Never happening.

I know it.

and it could be the best purchase we can make! for features that would suit the team, by age, role ...
another who will never come is savic!

Dybala is a complete pipe dream. People need to understand that this club will now be fetching in the Zappacosta's and Alonso's of this world, the sort of middle of the road players.

the Morata thing doesn't stand up in comparison because the club was forced up against the wall, we had a striker who was going and hardly any on the market available, we simply had no choice.

We are shopping in a totally different way now this club.

At the moment we don't even seem to be shopping.. Just window shopping .. Except for caroll which makes no sense seeing as he'll just be injured most the time 

the wes likes this

2 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

With Sandro,savic and dybala! purchases financed by sales.

26731777_1231938536950674_2255003079759349838_n.jpg

Are you playing FIFA 18 again 

39 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

The club has lost all ambition. So demoralising that we aren't even linked with any forwards.

Or anybody else whatsoever

United - Sanchez and Sandro

Liverpool - Lemar and Keita

Arsenal - Malcom

Meanwhile Chelsea Barkley and Caroll fucking frauds working in this club.

Best thing we have done so far (seeing as we dont have forsight to see how Rossy goes) is getting AC on a longer contract.

King11Didier likes this