test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amblève.

The Basketball Thread

Started by Amblève.,

1,479 posts in this topic

Who is everyone's favourite player? Mine is VINCE CARTER! Half-man Half amazing, even though he's pretty much done now and will probably retire soon but in his prime, he was the most exciting player to watch.

Who is everyone's favourite player?

I don't watch NBA anymore, but I used to.. I supported Lakers and fav player still is Bryant. Lakers with Kobe, Shaq and The Mailman was exciting. The things he can do with a ball, I can think of only Jordan in the same category. Vince Carter was hell of a dunker though.

D.Rose. Watch videos of him on youtube every time I can. My gosh he's a talent and he's only 23. Also, like Dwight Howard as a center. Terrific player and defo the best Center in the league. Quite a number of games on tonight, including Chicago

They kick off at 1:00 am and Rose apparently player. Luol Deng out though

Top form last night along with Hamilton both getting- 22

I'm worried that Deng is out for a while. Could really have done with him against Miami. Thibs will really miss him, describes him as the glue of the team. Anyone see the outstanding Memphis win last night? Down 20 and by one.

Rockets going strong, seven straight wins. McHale has certainly won me over, didn't think the roster was strong enough, but have been surprised by the performances of Kyle Lowry and to a lesser extent K-Mart's ppg in the 17 games played.

Houston Rockets have been doing very well and their next few games are winnable aswell. Not sure on their play off hopes though

You've got Dallas, Lakers, Clippers, San Antonio, Oklahoma and Denver are probably going to get there. So you've got Utah, Portland and Memphis to deal with. Still good time to hit form.

People people calm down on your celtics and bulls and rockets and whatever other teams you hopelessly root for, IT'S OKC ADED!!!! (all day every day) people!! Got Westbrook snatched up with no player option aswell as Kevin Durant!! Prob best one two punch atm!!! All Rey need now is experience, so they don't crumble under the pressure like they did to mavs hahahahahaha.

Chicago Bulls lose by four to Miami. Ouch.

Truthfully, we didn't deserve to win considering we never took the lead but should have when D.Rose missed two free throws. Losing by four is a bit too far but the final two points were there when there was .10 seconds to play.

Chicago Bulls lose by four to Miami. Ouch.

Truthfully, we didn't deserve to win considering we never took the lead but should have when D.Rose missed two free throws. Losing by four is a bit too far but the final two points were there when there was .10 seconds to play.

heard that was amazed at missed free throws ,,Heat missed some as well. Need to get Deng back as well

Just came from watching nj nets play pistons. Good seats And all, had two guys fight to left of me, but nonetheless!! Hahaha, nj nets need to get healthy , freakin only 8 guys suited up today! Then came back to best news of all OKC BEAT MAVS!! best record overall!!!!!!!

The Nets will lose D-Will this summer and will remain in bottom of the league for the next 10 years... was just pathetic how the spent all their assets to get Williams...