The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Lovely to see Heat losing again. If we can keep D.Rose and Deng fit whilst keeping this sort of form then the Championship a real possibility. Looking at the NBA Standings the play off picture so far:

Chicago vs Boston

Orlando vs Milwaukee

Indiana vs Miami

Philadelphia vs Atlanta

Some exciting games there especially game two and three. I wouldn't worry much about Boston at the mo since there in very poor form and don't look like they're improving any time soon. Indiana could beat Heat but still a long way to go

Lovely to see Heat losing again. If we can keep D.Rose and Deng fit whilst keeping this sort of form then the Championship a real possibility. Looking at the NBA Standings the play off picture so far:

Chicago vs Boston

Orlando vs Milwaukee

Indiana vs Miami

Philadelphia vs Atlanta

Some exciting games there especially game two and three. I wouldn't worry much about Boston at the mo since there in very poor form and don't look like they're improving any time soon. Indiana could beat Heat but still a long way to go

its the BULLS year

Who is everyone's favourite player?

I don't watch NBA anymore, but I used to.. I supported Lakers and fav player still is Bryant. Lakers with Kobe, Shaq and The Mailman was exciting. The things he can do with a ball, I can think of only Jordan in the same category. Vince Carter was hell of a dunker though.

D.Rose. Watch videos of him on youtube every time I can. My gosh he's a talent and he's only 23. Also, like Dwight Howard as a center. Terrific player and defo the best Center in the league. Quite a number of games on tonight, including Chicago

They kick off at 1:00 am and Rose apparently player. Luol Deng out though

Top form last night along with Hamilton both getting- 22

I'm worried that Deng is out for a while. Could really have done with him against Miami. Thibs will really miss him, describes him as the glue of the team. Anyone see the outstanding Memphis win last night? Down 20 and by one.

Houston Rockets have been doing very well and their next few games are winnable aswell. Not sure on their play off hopes though

You've got Dallas, Lakers, Clippers, San Antonio, Oklahoma and Denver are probably going to get there. So you've got Utah, Portland and Memphis to deal with. Still good time to hit form.

People people calm down on your celtics and bulls and rockets and whatever other teams you hopelessly root for, IT'S OKC ADED!!!! (all day every day) people!! Got Westbrook snatched up with no player option aswell as Kevin Durant!! Prob best one two punch atm!!! All Rey need now is experience, so they don't crumble under the pressure like they did to mavs hahahahahaha.