test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amblève.

The Basketball Thread

Started by Amblève.,

1,479 posts in this topic

I guess arrogance comes with the rings, and having the most arrogant, cocky and arguably one of the greatest to ever grace the sport as your franchise player...I am not saying they have the right to be arrogant, but it with the hatred we get from everyone else doesnt help either....I havent been to a city that the fans actually like the Lakers....

Answer to you question, do you mean the the MVP?....If thats what you meant, its still too early to tell...Alot of people are starting off good, Melo did good against dropped 37 on the Celtic and 18 or so on the Nets, Rose did good against us, as much as i hate it Lebron and D Wade are also both starting up strong....Not forgetting my Black Mamba who is doing good with his injuries...Let us watch e

I didn't mean the rings thing, it's natural to be proud of our team when the guys win a trophy and show off with our team. But I was refering to the generally Lakers fans' attitude of thinking they're always the best doesn't matter if they win or lose, it's always "Lakers are the number 1".

And no, I meant the NBA championship trophy.

I didn't mean the rings thing, it's natural to be proud of our team when the guys win a trophy and show off with our team. But I was refering to the generally Lakers fans' attitude of thinking they're always the best doesn't matter if they win or lose, it's always "Lakers are the number 1".

And no, I meant the NBA championship trophy.

Yeah, i totally get that but it also comes from winning alot...Most fans just developed the believe that no team is or should be better than the Lakers....lol...They are right to want that, but i will be the first to say we go about it the wrong way....So do try to forgive me when i come across as arrogant sometime...

The Heats are looking like they can do it this time around, but we no one know if they have found a 4quarter "big game" inhaler for Lebron to help him from choking....But i see the Knicks battling out with them for the East and maybe we an through Chicago into the mix. The MAVS :Goober: there isnt anything like a repeat fluke...lol.....From the West the Thunders are looking like they will shock people again, i am not gonna be blind and say i see the Lakers getting past the West Conference Semi's or God willing finals without a big trade or two...But never count us out :eyebrows:

It's kind of pathetic that Norris Cole, the ROOKIE of the Heat, was THE man in the clutch in the last Miami game. Weren't The Big Three supposed to score when the game's on the line? Really, it's just pathetic by Miami.

Oh, and here's Miami's Intro Video of this season...

And the Heat really don't know why people think they are arrogant cunts and hate them?!

Btw, I hope the Nuggets can make a good run to the PO this season, won't be easy as they don't have a Go-to-Guy yet.

daBlackMamba7 likes this

I'm a proud Detroit Pistons fan. Right now they are struggling but they are in rebuilding mode and have some good prospects for the future, like Brandon Knight, Greg Monroe, Austin Daye and Jonas Jerebko.

Me too mate! Since 2000. Rare to find Piston fans these days.

Denver starts the home opener in just a few minutes and I'm so tired... wish they'd play at least 2 hours earlier as it's 3:05 am here in Austria yet.

Geez... my Pistons lost the home opener to fkin Cleveland Cavaliers 89-105. Well, at least I'm happy we have a promising rookie Brandon Knight, he looked great.

But the Celtics SFs Pierce and Green are injured, and both are very important for Boston as Pierce is a starter and Green the 6th Man.

I wouldn't overrate these losses.

Couldnt catch the games last night, need to slow down on the alcohol...lol....I am more than delighted that the Celtics are 0-3, but Pierce out is a big blow and they also just traded big baby Davis...Plus i trust Doc Rivers to do something to turn it around soon though, have you seen his son play?....Austin Rivers he is one of the most outstanding youngster out there, he plays for Duke....Imma look for his vid on youtube and post it

Austin River seems to be a Top 15 pick in the next draft, but there are a lot of guys who are better and who have shown that they offer more potential. I'm really excited about seeing Jeremy Lamb playing next year in the NBA. IMO he could be a elite SG for the next 10-15 years.

Geez... my Pistons lost the home opener to fkin Cleveland Cavaliers 89-105. Well, at least I'm happy we have a promising rookie Brandon Knight, he looked great.

I went to high school with Brandon Knight. Nice guy.

HOW DID EVERYBODY LIKE KD SINK THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS?? FIRST BUZZER-BEATER OF THE NBA SEASON!! WHAT A SPECIAL PLAYER HE IS!!! ALL OKC NEED IS TO MOVE WESTBROOK TO THE 2 SPOT AND GET A PURE PG WHO WILL PASS NOT SHOOT FIRST.