test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Xpert 11 - are you up to the challenge?

Started by BlueLion.,

214 posts in this topic

As soon as LDN Blue sets a new season up your team will be set in one of the league's.

Your probably be in the lowest one down but that will give you more chance to build a team that can challenge in the premier league.

Idiot likes this

Can I still join? Or did I miss the bus?

DSNFDSNGFJODNGFIEFDAK come back sunshine! o_______o It's been terribly lonely in the ARCH nemisis category for my team, max blues still has yet to defeat killer platypus remember ;D

but who say's that all leagues have to be 8 team leagues, ya know ;D

Madmax likes this

Ever wanted to go straight to the top?

You can. Sort of.

We have two vacancies in the Championship, our second division. One good season and you're up with the big boys...

Hey did anyone get their team refused? if so and you really want a shot, im willing to allow someone control of my team till the end of the premier league season, or maybe for a few games, just maybe to see if they will like xpert 11 or not

and yeah im kinda jaded with my team xD and rather than just leave it to rot. i thought someone should give it a go, but i kinda would like my team back at the end of the season

if it's allowed..

if not xD...im bad

You can't account share, it's against X11 rules. Furthermore there's no point just abandoning your team when things look down.

You can't account share, it's against X11 rules. Furthermore there's no point just abandoning your team when things look down.

I was kinda edgy at the time i wrote that, if u can just delete my post. xD

Any Talk Chelsea user's interested in a bit of Xpert Eleven?

We currently have 22 teams and it would be good to get to 32 because not only can we have 4 league's again we can have the full quota for the cup competition Alex (Blue Lion) intends to bring in for next season.

Are their any user's that want to try their hand at online football managing for the first time or are their any old manager's that want to rejoin?

If you want in depth detail of the game and what it's about read the original post in this thread :P

There is less than 2 weeks (only 3 games) of the current season to go but until it ends you can play freindly's against fellow new teams :)

I've had Strike sign up and been accepted into the league!

We have 25 teams in total, yet we only have 22 active teams.

I've had Strike sign up and been accepted into the league!

We have 25 teams in total, yet we only have 22 active teams.

Catch me up here. I have a team. i have a few players. trained them, set the tactics and stuff...that's it ryt?

also, when does the league start again? and who are the other new teams so that i can setup friendlies agnst them?

Catch me up here. I have a team. i have a few players. trained them, set the tactics and stuff...that's it ryt?

also, when does the league start again? and who are the other new teams so that i can setup friendlies agnst them?

The season's over so you can invite any team you like to a friendly.