Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

sky sports news just announced it as breaking news, we have held talks and he wants to join

Wow, could this really happen? We are showing positive signs this window with serious pursuits of Lukaku, Bakayoko, Sandro and now Lewa. It most likely won't happen because he has a contract until 2021 = price over £100 million + mega wages. But still, great to see us being linked to genuine world class players by reputable sources.

31 minutes ago, lucio said:

sky sports news just announced it as breaking news, we have held talks and he wants to join

They announced it as in they quoted Balague ( Sky Sports News HQ’s Guillem Balague says both Chelsea and Manchester United have spoken to Lewandowski’s representatives).

It's just the start of a new saga which will probably end with us not getting the lad, as always. In my opinion, the Lukaku deal is already done, so there's no way we sign Lewandowski too.

Still, no one will be officially announced before the 1st of July. Two more weeks of speculation and emotional roller coasters. Watch and see.

Robert Lewandowski Loan deals do count

Sky Sports News HQ’s Guillem Balague says both Chelsea and Manchester United have spoken to Lewandowski’s representatives.

He believes Lewandowski’s preferred choice at this stage is Stamford Bridge. However, United are thought to be very keen on landing the 28-year old forward and held talks as recently as yesterday.

Chelsea 7/2
Manchester Utd 13/2
Real Madrid 12/1
Manchester City 25/1
Arsenal 33/1
Juventus 33/1

To Stay at Bayern Munich (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 1/3

Here is the latest runners and riders in this year crazy summer transfer hurdle sponsored by slybet : Bakayoko 1/7-Lukaku 2/7- Sandro 5/4-James Rod-5/2-Ross Barkley 5/2----Bonnucci 7/2-Morata 7/2 ,lets see how many fall away?!

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Wow, could this really happen? We are showing positive signs this window with serious pursuits of Lukaku, Bakayoko, Sandro and now Lewa. It most likely won't happen because he has a contract until 2021 = price over £100 million + mega wages. But still, great to see us being linked to genuine world class players by reputable sources.

He's on €160k a week...

2 minutes ago, Roquila said:

I remember when Sky Sports were reliable, now they're just another Dailymail.

What did sky say in this matter that makes them unreliable?

3 minutes ago, Roquila said:

I remember when Sky Sports were reliable, now they're just another Dailymail.

It really is an absolute joke. They have that Balague guy who is as connected as a Wilkins is to Chelsea.... He's never been right on ANYTHING least of which the bundesliga yet they continue to give him air time...

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Highly unlikely, but that's a move I could get behind. Going to be a sad day when all these rumours die down and Lukaku is announced. emoji26.png

your short sighted opinion will change when he's banging them in. 

I follow your comments, you've been a lot more wrong than right through the years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You