test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NiclasCFC

Wishlist Robert Lewandowski

Started by NiclasCFC,

1,516 posts in this topic

Lol I should start read over my post more often, yeah objective is the word.

I don't think you understand my post. Nothing outrageous it is the same way Uefa determines the merit of league strengths and which league deserves more CL spots. Simply put Bundesliga have outperformed EPL in CL/EL, until PL does better in Europe they have no legit claim as the stronger league.

The top 3 of the Bundesliga is stronger than the top 3 of the EPL. Bayern>>City>Chelsea>Dortmund>>Wolfsburg>>Arsenal.

You talk about Europe but other than Bayern no German teams have consistently done well in Europe. Chelsea are consistently good and Utd are when they're actually in Europe.

But the mid table and lower tier teams from the EPL are far better than their Bundesliga counterparts. Bayern walk over teams regularly, so do Dortmund. Chelsea and City very rarely have easy games in the Premier League, even against teams who are shit and/or out of form like Newcastle, Stoke etc.

Stats likes this

Premier league is stronger but its because they have sheiks and investments. Bundesliga dont allow sheiks , despite the big potential for berlin and hamburg. If they allow them in the future, berlin and hamburg can become like PSG or City, especially berlin because its a glimmer town

The top 3 of the Bundesliga is stronger than the top 3 of the EPL. Bayern>>City>Chelsea>Dortmund>>Wolfsburg>>Arsenal.

You talk about Europe but other than Bayern no German teams have consistently done well in Europe. Chelsea are consistently good and Utd are when they're actually in Europe.

But the mid table and lower tier teams from the EPL are far better than their Bundesliga counterparts. Bayern walk over teams regularly, so do Dortmund. Chelsea and City very rarely have easy games in the Premier League, even against teams who are shit and/or out of form like Newcastle, Stoke etc.

Only Bayern steamroll over everyone, maybe prime Dortmund did that at one point but not anymore. Bayern are good enough to steamroll EPL teams also. City and Chelsea certainly not good enough, can't do it here or in Bundesliga.

To an extent I do agree lower teams are better in the PL but not significant or that it gives the league an overall edge.

Bundesliga have done better overall, that is why they have higher coefficient. Chelsea relatively to a degree have done as much for the EPL. PL would have lost that 4th CL years ago if it wasn't for our EL+CL in recent years.

I'll be honest I don't care for this topic I only replied out of respect. Let's agree to disagree.

DYC. and Viper22 like this

Lewandowski with a brace today.

One goal was offside though. For some reason, today had a ton of offside goals allowed.

When Dortmund refused to add his wage and claimed that Polish did not deserved to be a player of the highest salary inside the team. Robert had decided to move to Munich (Before Lewandowski's four goals against Real Madrid and Gotze incident, Dortmund allowed him to choose the club he want to move!)

I don't think that Chelsea can sign him!

i really dont believe Chelsea has much drawing power. Money maybe but Who wants to play for Chelsea?

We are richest religation team in the world!

Premier league is stronger but its because they have sheiks and investments. Bundesliga dont allow sheiks , despite the big potential for berlin and hamburg. If they allow them in the future, berlin and hamburg can become like PSG or City, especially berlin because its a glimmer town

the wet pipe dreams of a BuLi fanboy lol

The Premier league is stronger than the buli because it is the better product. The biggest stake of cash inflows into the EPL comes from TV money. Bundesliga does not allow for the degree of commercialization the Premier league does hence it will never be as rich. to compare: england gets 2,3 billion € per season, 4 times as much as little blindenliga. but also the growth raes in tv money are much bigger than those of the buli. that margin will never be overturned.

Essien19 and iseah100 like this

The bundesliga boys are scoring for fun this year: Lewandowski, muller and aubaymeng

10 goals in a week.

Should of scored more but I guess 10 is good

Bayern really feeds the striker's well this season

10 goals in a week.

Should of scored more but I guess 10 is good

Bayern really feeds the striker's well this season

10 goals in ONE FUCKING WEEK IS FUCKING OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

10 goals in ONE FUCKING WEEK IS FUCKING OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

It is.

However, bayern really changed their teamplay quite a bit this season and is feeding the strikers very very well.... Robert was getting force fed all 3 games by his teammates to score and he had a lot more clean opportunities and missed. Not taking a dig out Robert, just saying he could of scored about 16 goals this week...

RIght now, five of them have been europe's best this season; Neuer, alaba, muller, lewandowski and costa. '

No doubt in my mind that barring injury, Munchen will be holding the trophy this UCL campaign.

MefiX19 likes this

It is.

However, bayern really changed their teamplay quite a bit this season and is feeding the strikers very very well.... Robert was getting force fed all 3 games by his teammates to score and he had a lot more clean opportunities and missed. Not taking a dig out Robert, just saying he could of scored about 16 goals this week...

RIght now, five of them have been europe's best this season; Neuer, alaba, muller, lewandowski and costa. '

No doubt in my mind that barring injury, Munchen will be holding the trophy this UCL campaign.

they are the best team right now, but once teams get their shit together spaces are going to go bye bye.

Attacking sides do crash and burn in the CL too. All it takes is a poor showing and/or poor luck and you are out. That's single-elimination ...

It is.

nah a full strength Barca team would deal with them again.