Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

• 3 weeks later...

Spanish publication El Confidencial say Chelsea have made Robert Lewankdowski's representatives an irresistible offer, with Jose Mourinho attempting to persuade the Polish international to join the Blues instead of Bayern Munich. The news only came to light when Real Madrid enquired about his services and were informed about advanced negotiations with Chelsea (El Confidential)

probably utter bs

bvb are 7 points behind bayern, and just feel that bundesliga might already be over. it will surely be over till the start of jan.

now i just hope that bvb dont make it to the knockout rounds of CL. then we should really have a go for this guy. cant see them refusing 20-25mil for a guy with just 6 months on his contract and with literally nothing to play for.

bvb are 7 points behind bayern, and just feel that bundesliga might already be over. it will surely be over till the start of jan.

now i just hope that bvb dont make it to the knockout rounds of CL. then we should really have a go for this guy. cant see them refusing 20-25mil for a guy with just 6 months on his contract and with literally nothing to play for.

frankfurts manager confirmed on sunday that lewandowski will join bayern. people still thinking we could get him ist just pure funny. like the whole last summer. but yeah, dream on :)

frankfurts manager confirmed on sunday that lewandowski will join bayern. people still thinking we could get him ist just pure funny. like the whole last summer. but yeah, dream on :)

a dortmund player has signed for munich, i find it funny that it is confirmed by frankfurt manager.

anyways looking past the rumors, i would say go all out for getting lewa if bvb dont make it to the KO rounds.

It doesn't matter if Dortmund accept an offer if the player refuses to move. He has his mind set on Bayern and surely their contract offer can't be that much worse than the 'irresistible' offers he would get from teams like Chelsea or Real Madrid in January because he holds all the cards here and can pretty much name his price and Bayern will be happy to agree as they'll still get a huge bargain by getting one of the best players in the world on a free transfer.

Time to move on and only consider this guy again if something really unexpected happens, for example Guardiola suddenly changing his mind about getting him.

Would be perfect for us IMO. He can link-up quite well and he can also be a focal point for us, I don't think its what Mou wants but it's something I'd like to see.. someone you can cross to, someone to look for when around the box.

a dortmund player has signed for munich, i find it funny that it is confirmed by frankfurt manager.

anyways looking past the rumors, i would say go all out for getting lewa if bvb dont make it to the KO rounds.

yeah, frankfurt manager knows it because they have signed his player (rode) too. and surely a german bundesliga manager knows more than all of us in here, doesnt he?

you dont get, dont you? BVB WANTED to sell Lewandowski to another club ALREADY in the SUMMER. but he didnt want to leave. he only wants to go to munich and he already made his decision. he will announce it in january. its Bayern Munich, I dont even know why this thread is still open. really everybody knows that he will join Bayern beside some deluded fans in here it seems.

Why dont we open a thread "Messi to Chelsea FC"...?

DEALS TO BE CONFIRMED FOR JUAN MATA & ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI!

Deals are in place and to be confirmed for Robert Lewandowski to sign for Chelsea.

On the plus side, after posting this last week, it's more or less certain that Robert Lewandowski has secured a deal to sign for Chelsea but again this is unclear whether or not this will be in January (so Dortmund can obtain some money before his contract runs out) or at the end of the season.

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2013/11/deals-confirmed-for-juan-mata-robert.html

DEALS TO BE CONFIRMED FOR JUAN MATA & ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI!

Deals are in place and to be confirmed for Robert Lewandowski to sign for Chelsea.

On the plus side, after posting this last week, it's more or less certain that Robert Lewandowski has secured a deal to sign for Chelsea but again this is unclear whether or not this will be in January (so Dortmund can obtain some money before his contract runs out) or at the end of the season.

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2013/11/deals-confirmed-for-juan-mata-robert.html

I cant see this happening:

"Mourinho told the press he has no interest in signing any strikers in January and he would finish the season with his current frontline of Fernando Torres, Eto'o and Demba Ba. "

I cant see this happening:

"Mourinho told the press he has no interest in signing any strikers in January and he would finish the season with his current frontline of Fernando Torres, Eto'o and Demba Ba. "

He told the press it was Rooney or bust in the transfer window.....he signed Eto'o and Willian. Not to mention the guy said he doesn't know if he'd be coming in January or July.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You