test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NiclasCFC

Wishlist Robert Lewandowski

Started by NiclasCFC,

1,506 posts in this topic

According to the Daily Mail, we made an offer of 13m rising to 17m and his rep had this to say: "A £13m transfer fee is not suitable"

And they also say Dortmund value him close to 35m.

make a final bid of 25 mil and test their resolve. roman has the dough.

why can't we go after demba ba for 15 mil? it seems a far better option.

I agree about the 25m bid, reasonable amount, and not many better options we can get for that price.

How much do you think he's worth then?

Actually, he's worth 25 million, i've just looked at his age then. 23 years old?, i thought he was like 29, FM ain't reliable.

Actually, he's worth 25 million, i've just looked at his age then. 23 years old?, i thought he was like 29, FM ain't reliable.

Yes he's 23 and was 3rd highest scorer in Bundesliga last season, after Huntelaar and Gomez.

he's a proper no 9 and is a world class player. 25 million seems about right but i doubt he will leave for anything less than 30.

Think 'Arry revealed not too long ago that Demba Ba has a release clause of just 5 million.

Why is it that when ever Chelsea come a calling clubs add 10-15 million to a players fee. Podolski was half the reported 30 million price!!!

Just look at the Modric farce, RM won't spend more than £27 million yet we were offering 40!!

I'm glad we are starting to tell clubs where to go.

Stay at Dortmund and win the Bundesliga for the third time. Gotta love screwing with Bayern.

He only has one year left on his deal that is why 13 rising to 17 is a good deal! I would stick to torres/sturridge/lukaku and buy a winger who can play as a striker such as hulk/moses!

maenbolaboling likes this

He only has one year left on his deal that is why 13 rising to 17 is a good deal! I would stick to torres/sturridge/lukaku and buy a winger who can play as a striker such as hulk/moses!

Two actually. He signed a 4-year deal when he joined Dortmund in 2010.

still i prefer hulk though

Both mainly play in different positions. Hulk can play as a ST but he's primarily a RW. IF we do get him though, we would have then killed two birds with one stone.

He's good, not great. It would be a bad idea to pay big money for him imo. We need to stop getting ripped off all the time.

Both mainly play in different positions. Hulk can play as a ST but he's primarily a RW. IF we do get him though, we would have then killed two birds with one stone.

cool

thats awesome then :)