test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NiclasCFC

Wishlist Robert Lewandowski

Started by NiclasCFC,

1,520 posts in this topic

Daily Mail say this at least once a month. No smoke without fire I guess but I will consider this bullshit until I see him dressed in a United kit at a press conference.

Must admit though, would prefer us to go for him at £15m than risk £50m+ on Falcao.

It really is quite amazing though.

United (potentially) - Rooney, RVP, ChicPea, Welbeck, Lewandowski

City - Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko

Chelsea - Torres

I can't help but laugh (in a bad way). We deserve so much respect as a club to be in 3rd place with only one striker when you compare us with the rest of the teams in the league.

We surely must be the best team in the league.. sort of. Give us the strikers City or United have and we'd be top, no doubt.

Exactly. Every time I think about the strikers those two have compared to us it just makes me so angry with our board.

Luckily, I actually do think they'll wise up and bring in multiple players in January, though its looking less and less likely we'll get a superstar signing unfortunately.

We should buy Pato and Lewandowski and recall Lukaku. Trust me i watch alot of Serie A and if Pato is fit he is a much better striker than Cavani, we have the one of the best if not the best medical staff in Europe. After Milan named Allegri as their manager weird things happened with the players health. Allegri produces negative training methods which causes the players to get injured. And it seems that it affected Pato rapidly because he was in a diet to become a bigger footballer as he was not too little to play in the Serie A.

This has been the story of Alexandre Pato in AC Milan pretty much. We really should sign him he has amazing skill and he can become way better than Cavani if fit.

Stingray, underdrog and Corner like this

We should buy Pato and Lewandowski and recall Lukaku. Trust me i watch alot of Serie A and if Pato is fit he is a much better striker than Cavani, we have the one of the best if not the best medical staff in Europe. After Milan named Allegri as their manager weird things happened with the players health. Allegri produces negative training methods which causes the players to get injured. And it seems that it affected Pato rapidly because he was in a diet to become a bigger footballer as he was not too little to play in the Serie A.

This has been the story of Alexandre Pato in AC Milan pretty much. We really should sign him he has amazing skill and he can become way better than Cavani if fit.

What a player Pato is. I admire him a lot to be honest. But it's such a shame that he has become so prone to injuries. Fantastic, but with his injuries and fitness problems I think he would be too much of a risk.

Also, I think he wants to go back to Brazil and is close to signing for Corinthians on loan, in an attempt to regain his fitness and start playing regular football again.

It is all stupid rumours IMO about Lewa going to United. They have 4 strikers already and most of them are in double figures already. Maybe a reporter should ask SAF face to face and record it to the T.V so we can know the truth because it does not make sense in anywya for Lewa to join United.

I really rate Pato too, but to say he'd be "much better than Cavani" if he stayed fit is a bit of an over exaggeration.

They'll probably want 4 top strikers - RVP, Lewandowski, Hernandez and Welbeck.

They are in an eternal pissing contest with ManCity, of course. Instead of pissing into the wind, they see how many strikers they can buy and potentially ruin.

Azpinator likes this

We will....in 4-5 years time when we go and bid 50m for him.

In 4-5 years time the market will have enflated to 60million or even dare I say it? 61million!

I think Lewandowski would be perfect- Affordable (to us), young enough to be a good investment, good enough that we could rely on him should torres be injured, and good enough to compete with torres and/or play two strikers if we change our formation.

Besides, I like the chap and don't want to see him end up at Manure.

Madmax likes this

I think Lewandowski would be perfect- Affordable (to us), young enough to be a good investment, good enough that we could rely on him should torres be injured, and good enough to compete with torres and/or play two strikers if we change our formation.

If lewandowski comes then no way torres will ever start ahead of him.Lewy is 100 times the striker torres is.

I'm really beginning to think this guy would be better for us than Falcao.

I actually feel the same.He is a brilliant finisher,good work rate,good link up play,good in the air,young and relatively cheap whats there not to like?

If lewandowski comes then no way torres will ever start ahead of him.Lewy is 100 times the striker torres is.

Fair enough! At Norwich Torres showed signs of his typical self again, so I'm still having my reserves about keeping him as our main striker (I try to stay so optimistic about him).

It would be nice to see Lewandowski start off as a good striker here and then over the years become Chelsea legend. I'd still hate to see all that transfer fee and all that wage sitting on the bench (and i can't see a decent way to sell him).

I'm really beginning to think this guy would be better for us than Falcao.

He would be! Falcao is a better finisher at the moment but Lewandowski is 2 years younger and his finishing will improve even though his finishing is already of a high standard, but then if you compare their link up play, hold up play and what they can do with their back to goal Lewandowski makes Falcao look stupid imo. Falcao is best suited to a counter attacking team whereas Lewandowski would be perfectly suited to our style of play and the style of play we ultimately want to play.

Wow he's such an overrated around here. Yes he's very good, but no where near Cavani, Falcao, RVP and alot others... i know Dortmund fans who thinks he's overrated in general, now that doesnt say he is, but its give you something to think about. I dont think he's that a good finisher, and this is their problem with him.

Joker10 and ulsterchelsea like this