test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town

Started by BlueLion.,

106 posts in this topic
Well he has age on his side, and would start him above Malouda for the time beng. But with Kalou back it's going to be competetive.

Absolutely, and Kalou comming back once again showing why he is probably the most underated player in our team. 8th goal for the season and only JUST trailing Drogba and Lampard, also right up there with the assists!!!

Absolutely, and Kalou comming back once again showing why he is probably the most underated player in our team. 8th goal for the season and only JUST trailing Drogba and Lampard, also right up there with the assists!!!

Yeah he seems to have beefed up a bit at ACN, and I definitely noticed a different Kalou in Africa on the World stage.

Yea we won. Lampard was absolutely top class midfileder. No doubt. Great performance from Kalou. We missed a lot of chance to score nway we had try our best so there it is, 3-1.

Yeah he seems to have beefed up a bit at ACN, and I definitely noticed a different Kalou in Africa on the World stage.

Kalou gets a lot of stick, but for me he is our most exciting winger. The fact he is not ALWAYS perfect is not a problem for me, we all know how long it took Ronaldo to completely settle. Kalou is class and at his age will get better and for me he is going to grow into a super winger, his stats speak for themselves.

Kalou reminds me very much of Anelka when he was at Arsenal. Exciting but inconsistent, but he has been far more reliable this season. He will mature with age, its obvious just looking over the past 18 months.

Kalou reminds me very much of Anelka when he was at Arsenal. Exciting but inconsistent, but he has been far more reliable this season. He will mature with age, its obvious just looking over the past 18 months.

Absolutely, he is a class act. But he is certainly not the finished article. He can be very very good if he wants to be, with hard work...