test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town

Started by BlueLion.,

106 posts in this topic

Tehehe gotta love the annocer at Chelsea 'a certain score coming up will make you happy' or something along those lines.Classic!!!And at home hah!

Good on Frank!101 goals and wooo didnt take years to get the record lol.

Atmopshere bleh lol where I was sitting hahah some bloke and his crazy kid trying to get everyone going.Worked though..until they got chucked out for standing?!!?!

Not the best game but meh good to see JT playing :D and his off the goal line clearance woha and awww Pizzaro tried his best lol.And woo Kalou!!

Scum are trashing Arsenal but meh Liverpool haha though now they only have to focus on the Champs league and then go on about how it was their plan all along blah blah

But :D

YES!!! Good match!!! :)

Lampard come back!!! 100 and 101 goal it is really results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool - :lol::lol::lol: !!!

Lol exactly my thoughts hehehe

Awwww shame Pizzaro didnt score after his crazy run lol that would've been one of the goals of the tie bless him and :( poor JT almost scored lol but meh Kalou made admends.

And we lovvveeee you Barnsley!!!

We did make things hard for ourselves at times.Sloppy goal to concede just before half time as Huddersfield had a right go at us.

Great to see Terry back,commanding as ever in defence and a brilliant goalline clearence.

Congracts to Lampard for becoming a Chelsea goal centurion and took his 100th in pure Lampard style.I just hope i'm proven wrong and he and Ballack CAN play together as i'm sure they'll both start in Athens on Tuesday and maybe at Wembley next Sunday.

The main thing is that we're through to the quaters and one step away from another trip to Wembley :tiphat:

I went to the game, par performance. We didn't set the world alight but we did just enough to get the win. I thought the team selection by Grant was excellent - he used this as a perfect opportunity to field players requiring football in a Chelsea shirt whilst fielding some first-team players. I thought those playing had decent enough games and we played some good football on the ground with Lampard and Mikel playing absolutely brilliantly. Those pair always seem to pull rabbits out of hats because they always seem to play magnificently with one and other. John Terry was brilliant and I thought Ben Haim had an excellent game. Wayne Bridge didn't defend too cleverly but was marvelous going forward, whilst Ferreira was decent but really struggled in the second period. Scott Sinclair impressed me, he was running down the wing like a proper winger and got a good assist for Frank's goal. Decent performance, Liverpool and Arsenal go out also, just to cap it off.

United vs Chelsea in the final, anyone?

Hmmm likely but never know,after today could be 4 prem teams left,or 3 or just us two.And as seen anything can happen and shaping up to be a really intresting FA cup.

If it is and Man you hopfully be more intresting then last season lol.Ending again with Ronaldo crying tehehe

Lol with us going 4-0 down then coming back 5-4 hahaha that be priceless.

Was at one at the game in the MHU near the crazy dad and his kid who got I think chucked out.Was so wtf the 'safety steward' wrote down their seat number and everything.For standing a few times?!

But lol so funny in the same row was this kid who must have been his first time cause everytime they started singing he just looked at them for the whole song was so hehehe.

Fun times there ll

Nice win and a decent performance. Great to see JT back. Lampard and Mikel were great, Lampard showing us again why he is the best. A great performance from Sinclair as well, good to see him showing what he can do for the first team, was unlucky not to score - took his oppertunity to impress very well.

Lampard silences the critics the best way, and Sinclair should get more games on the strength of that performance.

Absolutely, Lampard is and always has been top top class and there is no-one that comes close to him! Sinclair has always done well when given a chance for the first team, but this one was a big one for him, it will still be hard for him to get games with the players ahead of him there is but he certainly deserves a chance...

Absolutely, Lampard is and always has been top top class and there is no-one that comes close to him! Sinclair has always done well when given a chance for the first team, but this one was a big one for him, it will still be hard for him to get games with the players ahead of him there is but he certainly deserves a chance...

Well he has age on his side, and would start him above Malouda for the time beng. But with Kalou back it's going to be competetive.