test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town

Started by BlueLion.,

106 posts in this topic

I think he may start with Didier and Anelka just to see how they can work together, would certainly be interesting. Although i think Sheva is fit too so maybe he will get a start...

i want all the african players playing apart from kalou no offence to him but i would like to see anelka and drog!

kent_blue

Ideal lineup:

GK: Cudicini

LB: Bridge

CB: Carvalho

CB: Alex

RB: Ferreira

LM: Malouda

CM: Lampard

CM: Mikel

RM: Sinclair

ST: Anelka

ST: Kalou

Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Essien, Ballack, Drogba.

Ideal lineup:

GK: Cudicini

LB: Bridge

CB: Carvalho

CB: Alex

RB: Ferreira

LM: Malouda

CM: Lampard

CM: Mikel

RM: Sinclair

ST: Anelka

ST: Kalou

Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Essien, Ballack, Drogba.

that looks like the team against huddersfield

I'd like to see a front three of Drogba down the centre, Anelka on one wing and Kalou on the other.

Now that would certainly be very interesting to see, i could see it working very well actually.

and there's always the dodgy back pass.. i think people shoul first think of our striongest 11, remove that from the squad as they'll be playing the plympiakos game and they'll pretty much get the team for tomorrow, bar a player or two..

The following 2 games are huge which does mean that there is every chance that a basic second string team will go out for this game. But there is also the issue of trying a few things out (formation, personel) in preparation for the 2 big games......

Now that would certainly be very interesting to see, i could see it working very well actually.

Aye, Anelka was a winger before he ever played as a central striker and you can see even in the handful of games at Chelsea so far he has drifted to the wing. Kalou can be fielded on the wing anyway, and with Drogba flicking it on, the pace of Kalou and Anelka will rape the Huddersfield defence I hope.

Aye, Anelka was a winger before he ever played as a central striker and you can see even in the handful of games at Chelsea so far he has drifted to the wing. Kalou can be fielded on the wing anyway, and with Drogba flicking it on, the pace of Kalou and Anelka will rape the Huddersfield defence I hope.

Would be a leathal force against most defences let alone Huddersfield. Although it is a bit of overkill playing against them, i think it will only be used if he wants to experiment in preparation for the big cup games....

Why is Ballack not in the BBC squad for Huddersfield?

Because the BBC are w**kers and have not got a clue what they are doing. They regulary f**k up the squads they publish...

Why is Ballack not in the BBC squad for Huddersfield?

I don't think hes missed a game since being back, so him being rested is a possibilty.

Grant added: "He is a very important player for us. I have been all over the world and never seen a captain like him.

"He's a big influence on the team. For me, the captain sets an example, and we have missed him a lot."

Strong words there from Avram.