test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KamikazeBlue

Season Reviews

Started by KamikazeBlue,

78 posts in this topic

Found a site where you can download Chelsea's season reviews for free. You can only have one download at a time, though.

http://www.ulozto.net/hledej?q=chelsea+season+review

That's not all.. One friend of mine upload there this reviews and many more files.. http://www.uloz.to/soubory/t44v3tt1/chelsea-fc/

Melanicus, LayZ and Jusek like this

Guys please,someone who has the DVD please upload it to a simple torrent site.I know that I'm asking for lot now but I'm searching every day and I can't find anything.Someone please.....

I'm so excited by this that I paid 5 Euros to buy download credit from that site...thanks a lot for posting this guys,kudos to the original uploader too...

So far I've just downloaded a couple of small clips from there, had no problems,pretty decent speeds....for the price this could well be worth it...hope all goes well.. :)

Guys please,someone who has the DVD please upload it to a simple torrent site.I know that I'm asking for lot now but I'm searching every day and I can't find anything.Someone please.....

Checked all the torrent sites nothing yet :(

It's been nearly a month that the DVD was released......I was hopping that somebody from here who has the DVD could upload it for us......

It's been nearly a month that the DVD was released......I was hopping that somebody from here who has the DVD could upload it for us......

The torrent is out...I hope you know..

Torrent

upload 2004-2005 and 2005-2006 plzzzzzz

i wanna watch the old morinho's team at chelsea

plzzz

I noticed the Czech website only has the unofficial 2009-10 season review (the year we won the double). and while the vid thats there is great, I was wondering if anyone had a link to download the official 2009-10 dvd video (its called The Double). greatly appreciated!

Cheers! Remember having most of these on an old harddrive before it gave up the ghost in late 2011. Grabbed them from a forum which specliased in football videos. Will try and grab as much i can. The megaupload links obviously won't work. I've got matches on DVDs will have a look from them and see if i can get them uploaded.

I noticed the Czech website only has the unofficial 2009-10 season review (the year we won the double). and while the vid thats there is great, I was wondering if anyone had a link to download the official 2009-10 dvd video (its called The Double). greatly appreciated!

http://kickass.to/the-double-the-chelsea-season-review-2009-10-h67-t4243962.html