The PS3 Thread

James

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Yeah, the unvieling is tonight... ;)

November release is rumoured... :D

Great, probably only on USA and Japan (as usual) and in 2014 for Europe, Brasil and Asia. :(

Not counting the fact it will be 500 dolars and no Brazilian will have money to buy it....

It says you quoted me but I can't see anything Rmpr?

I quoted you on the PS4 thread that Steve made...

P.S: They are saving it for E3, very smart move. If they showed it today, Microsoft would get all the attention in Los Angeles.

I quoted you on the PS4 thread that Steve made...

P.S: They are saving it for E3, very smart move. If they showed it today, Microsoft would get all the attention in Los Angeles.

Yeah... It's a smart move... But I wanted to see it! :D

And I was on my phone so didn't notice the new thread had been created.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't wait for the PS4. I've not played my PS3 much lately but when the PS4 comes out i'm gonna go all out and get back into gaming properly. Apparently there's a built in capture card for recording and it can contain 2000 friends which is double the xbox 1. FIFA, GTA, MGS, hopefully they bring out a Hustle kings 2 amongst other games will be breathtakingly good. And it's gonna be around £350 which is £150 cheaper than what the PS3 was on release. Also it comes out at a great time, between my birthday and Xmas so i can use money and trade my PS3 in to get this easily then hopefully i'll create some Youtube channels and have some real fun.

Also... has anyone seen the channel GINX? It's a gaming channel which i recently found on my virgin box, i had no idea it was there and i was looking for a gaming channel for ages. Whenever there's a boring day, it's a great channel to watch. V Channel 286.

Edited by Ollie