test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim

The PS3 Thread

Started by Jim,

This thread needs to be bumped! Anyone else care to share their PSN name? :D

Might probably get my ass whooped...But me and my room mate are always up for a game... udonjamrock....Thats my PSN name....Let me know when you are down for the came so i come online

I am reading on twitter that PS4 might be annouced today, is it true?

Yeah, the unvieling is tonight... ;)

November release is rumoured... :D

Rmpr likes this

Yeah, the unvieling is tonight... ;)

November release is rumoured... :D

Great, probably only on USA and Japan (as usual) and in 2014 for Europe, Brasil and Asia. :(

Not counting the fact it will be 500 dolars and no Brazilian will have money to buy it....

How in the fuck am I supposed to afford a PS4?

You wont, just like no one will!

I honestly dont know any friend of mine that bought the PS3 in 2006 or 2007. I personally bought mine in October 2008!

You wont, just like no one will!

I honestly dont know any friend of mine that bought the PS3 in 2006 or 2007. I personally bought mine in October 2008!

I bought my PS3 the month Metal Gear Solid 4 was released. 2008, I believe...

Press conference being going on for 2 hours. Lots of game announcements and stuff but no images of the actual console or price or anything.

Lol so they decide to premiere the new console without actually showing the console itself or hinting at the price... Wtf?

It says you quoted me but I can't see anything Rmpr?

I quoted you on the PS4 thread that Steve made...

P.S: They are saving it for E3, very smart move. If they showed it today, Microsoft would get all the attention in Los Angeles.

I quoted you on the PS4 thread that Steve made...

P.S: They are saving it for E3, very smart move. If they showed it today, Microsoft would get all the attention in Los Angeles.

Yeah... It's a smart move... But I wanted to see it! :D

And I was on my phone so didn't notice the new thread had been created.

My PSN is Hand_of_God32 if anyone's interested........And having been a Playstation guy all my life I'm wondering if I should try the Xbox one over the PS4 for a change.....Thoughts?

Can't wait for the PS4. I've not played my PS3 much lately but when the PS4 comes out i'm gonna go all out and get back into gaming properly. Apparently there's a built in capture card for recording and it can contain 2000 friends which is double the xbox 1. FIFA, GTA, MGS, hopefully they bring out a Hustle kings 2 amongst other games will be breathtakingly good. And it's gonna be around £350 which is £150 cheaper than what the PS3 was on release. Also it comes out at a great time, between my birthday and Xmas so i can use money and trade my PS3 in to get this easily then hopefully i'll create some Youtube channels and have some real fun.

Also... has anyone seen the channel GINX? It's a gaming channel which i recently found on my virgin box, i had no idea it was there and i was looking for a gaming channel for ages. Whenever there's a boring day, it's a great channel to watch. V Channel 286.

Edited by Ollie