test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EskWeston

Billy Clifford

Started by EskWeston,

50 posts in this topic

Billy Clifford assist for Colchester. Behind the more big names who have been domestically loaned he has been good in this loan so far.

He tweeted that his loan at Colchester has ended. He's done incredible well there. Him and Sam Walker played a huge part in turning Colchester's season around and saving them from relegation. Deserves a championship loan next season.

Loanee Review: Billy Clifford http://t.co/wZYOVEQOsp

Billy has won me over in the past 18 months or so, he's actually a pretty good talent IMO. Loan to Championship next season would be good - maybe with Bamford. Not sure whether he'll make it at Chelsea but I think he'll have a successful career.

He hasn't played a single league match for Yeovil yet and hasn't even been on the bench for the last two. Give it a month then recall him if the situation's still the same.

He hasn't played a single league match for Yeovil yet and hasn't even been on the bench for the last two. Give it a month then recall him if the situation's still the same.

Turns out he was playing for our U21s today.

@Bclifford47: Arsenal again using this comp to see if there young players r good enough.

Discreetly having a go at Chelsea for not playing him. Maybe he should fuck off to Arsenal then.

In a way I understand him but he should know that the first team squad is big enough as it is and there are very good players who miss out way too often so cup games are good opportunities for them to stay match fit and maybe impress the manager. And even if there were a few youngsters involved, I seriously doubt Billy Clifford would be one of them because there are many youth players who have done much more than him to deserve their chance in the first team.

I am friends with him on snapchat though. Got one the other day of him teasing Josh McEachran who was standing in his pants by the swimming pool at the training grond. Bantaaa

I am friends with him on snapchat though. Got one the other day of him teasing Josh McEachran who was standing in his pants by the swimming pool at the training grond. Bantaaa

Do you get dick pics?

James, Stingray and Christo191 like this