test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic

Ba and/or Moses and a few out.

Could be wrong but I dont think anyone will come in, so wont be staying up to see who Docaster have got on season loan.

Hopefully some shirt burning action at Liverpool

@SkySportsNews: Spanish publication AS claims that Real Madrid are considering one last effort to land Luis Suarez from Liverpool: #SkyDeadlineDay

Don't expect anyone to come in. But Ba and Moses will be leaving on loan along with a few U21 players like Chalobah.

I'm probably going to get killed.for this, but would Mata leaving be the end of the world? It would have been last season, but now we have plenty of alternatives. I don't want him to leave, certainly not for any team in England, but I think we should realize that he could leave and it won't be such a big deal. And that is something positive, imo.