Deadline Day!

J.F.

I said a couple months back that we must be patient & wait to the transfer deadline has passed before making further comment & to be fair the club have been active with signing some decent players with age on their side & should be applauded for doing so.

However I hope that if we are selling Benayoun, probably the only player bar Mata & MacEachran that has some creativity then we must sign a replacement that has vision. I really cannot understand why we havn't gone in for Sniejder? I mean what's the point of having a 50m striker that gets no f'kin service!!! It maybe more likely that we will sign Pereira & use Mata as our creative force because apparently he prefers to play that position (talksport Spanish correspondent) & with 2 good feet, creative & has vision then I can see this as real possibility but would prefer him LW with Sniejder in AM.

So Pereira in - Benayoun out (not my choice) & the hope we have a shock up our sleeves before 11pm - fingers crossed!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were laughing at Liverpool's transfer season but they've shown, even if they overpaid, they've addressed every single squad problem bar striker. And if they sign Sturridge, my god. Meanwhile at Chelsea, long-standing issues have yet to be fully addressed.

We were laughing at Liverpool's transfer season but they've shown, even if they overpaid, they've addressed every single squad problem bar striker. And if they sign Sturridge, my god. Meanwhile at Chelsea, long-standing issues have yet to be fully addressed.

Good point, overpaid but strengthened the squad in all areas in two windows and now getting rid of dead wood.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2437612,00.html

Will it be a night of drama like it was back in January when not only Fernando Torres, but David Luiz also signed for the Blues, or will it be a quiet evening? :)

6.30pm - 7pm TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY LIVE : Gigi Salmon is joined live in the studio by Jason Cundy and Tommy Langley as they bring you the latest news from Stamford Bridge, news on any signings and assess the rest of the day's transfer activity.

10pm - 11pm TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY LIVE: Live from Stamford Bridge. Gigi Salmon, Jason Cundy and Tommy Langley with the latest news and analysis all of the big transfers on the final day of the transfer window.