test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic

George, Italian United fan, via text: "I have just been told by my cousin who works at Milan airport, that Wesley Sneijder has boarded a private jet heading for the UK????"

excellent. whilst we look set to sign Perreira, Ribery/Miereles. .. . The rest of the epl must be quivering with fear right now at our magnificent transfer prospects :rolleyes: .

Sneijder has nothing left to prove in club level and demands too much wages, he might be a wonderfull player but like Robinho i think he is a bullet.

they may not need him ...but may still GET him

Most definitely, however Sniejder must understand he will be rotational, like most of the United squad, Scholes was still there best man in midfield, but he didn't play every single game, i know he was pretty old n that, but i don't think Sneijder would play every single game either, if he's willing to go to United. But i'm not to sure about if Sneijder will go, Ferguson will get him for 35 million no doubt, but like Inter Milan said it's up to him really.

when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country.
This is a massive club. I tried to take everything out of the equation, take the financial and location side out and just thought in football terms. I thought about the semi-final of the Champions League in 2005 when I ran onto the field and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was thinking about playing in that atmosphere every week and that swung it for me.
Are you prepared to become an honorary Scouser now?

Yeah. I'll be there eating a bit of Scouse. I like the Beatles as well, so I can't go too far wrong.

It's a dream come true. I've only been here for 48 hours and my head is still in the clouds. It has all happened so quickly. I always knew this was a massive club but until you sign you don't realise. I have people on my phone who I didn't even know were Liverpool fans. It seems everyone I bump into is a Liverpool fan - it's a huge club.

He's a wanker.

i must have missed it what did he say???

basically about what he said about Liverpool: best club in england/the world, best fans, love this club, etc etc. Nothing about Chelsea, in contrast to Ballack, who had been announced as released just a few days before and he said wonderful things about the club, thanked the fans, so on.

J. Cole has never been the brightest button in the box, but acknowledge all he's done for us and have a little respect.

He didn't show us (the club and fans) any respect

We Hate Scouse and Madmax like this

Pjanic just traveled form Sarajevo airport to Rome...he should sing 5 year contract with Rome..transfer fee around 12 mil euros... Great move for Rome, cheap, young , with lot of potential...

Also Rome got Simon Kjaer on a season long loan deal...