Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaahh what an exciting deadline day.Manchester are getting Sneijder and Chelsea are pleasing to father Harry to let Modric go to Stamford Bridge.What a day.

“I’m staying at Inter. I don’t think I’ll leave at this moment of the market. Manchester United? Anything is possible in football, but I don’t think this time something will happen.

do u know to read?

“I’m staying at Inter. I don’t think I’ll leave at this moment of the market. Manchester United? Anything is possible in football, but I don’t think this time something will happen.

do u know to read?

Doesn't sound quite so definite.

do u know to read?

What the hell are you talking about? That in no way means that it's 100% dead. Could still happen.

do u know to read?

I think so.

Do u believe in everything you are reading?

George, Italian United fan, via text: "I have just been told by my cousin who works at Milan airport, that Wesley Sneijder has boarded a private jet heading for the UK????"

excellent. whilst we look set to sign Perreira, Ribery/Miereles. .. . The rest of the epl must be quivering with fear right now at our magnificent transfer prospects :rolleyes: .

they may not need him ...but may still GET him

Most definitely, however Sniejder must understand he will be rotational, like most of the United squad, Scholes was still there best man in midfield, but he didn't play every single game, i know he was pretty old n that, but i don't think Sneijder would play every single game either, if he's willing to go to United. But i'm not to sure about if Sneijder will go, Ferguson will get him for 35 million no doubt, but like Inter Milan said it's up to him really.

when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country.
This is a massive club. I tried to take everything out of the equation, take the financial and location side out and just thought in football terms. I thought about the semi-final of the Champions League in 2005 when I ran onto the field and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I was thinking about playing in that atmosphere every week and that swung it for me.
Are you prepared to become an honorary Scouser now?

Yeah. I'll be there eating a bit of Scouse. I like the Beatles as well, so I can't go too far wrong.

It's a dream come true. I've only been here for 48 hours and my head is still in the clouds. It has all happened so quickly. I always knew this was a massive club but until you sign you don't realise. I have people on my phone who I didn't even know were Liverpool fans. It seems everyone I bump into is a Liverpool fan - it's a huge club.

He's a wanker.