test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

4,210 posts in this topic

garbosj Ian McGarry

Down to straight choice between Modric/Perreira for #CFC today. Whoever signs will play left of midfield 3 in 4-3-3. Perreira also pl RB LB

I'm pretty sure Perreira is nothing like Modric, completely different players and Perreira is not the midfield maestro we need.

What are u thoughts about deadline day? Which are players that u expect Chelsea to sign, and which are players u expect Chelsea to sold?

IN:

Modric, and i expect one crazy signing again from nothing.

OUT:Kalou, Malouda, Benayoun.

no idea what we will sign or release ,,,,,DO KNOW ,,,THE rumours will be flying like UFOs

expect to see ZASHKo s aliens arriving in London...just over 13hours of LUNACY left ....

welcome to September

Out - Benayoun

In - no-one

New contracts for - Kalou, Malouda, Anelka and Turnbull

In all seriousness, if that stuff about a ChelseaTV transfer special is true, which I don't think it is, it'll probably be to announce Pereira and de Bruyne, they seem the most likely transfers. Dream situation for me would be Pereira, de Bruyne and Moutinho.

francozola likes this

I heard he is going to earn a contract that puts Eto'o's one at Anzhi to shame. £350,000 a week.

LOL, Guys you're jokers. :giggle:

Just heard re: Milner. Would be absolutely delighted if we got him. Top, top player. Don't think we're interested tho

Milner leaves England training...what a signing that would be!

I also posted this, do you think he's our target? He has a great shot from distance and isn't injury prone, but I don't know if is he creative?

David Luiz came out of nowhere in the evening, maybe that will happen with Neymar this season?

The Luiz saga was building for a while and grew hugely the week or so before. Admittedly, it looked like we were going to miss out on him (like with Torres), but we haven't heard a single Neymar rumour for months, have we?

I'm soooo bored...

Meee toooo

In the winter deadline I was close to jizzed in my pants :D Especially at the end of the day :D