Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

To achieve what exactly? 

Because clearly the goal is not to go far in the UCL and Win the PL. Not with this squad. 

Chelsea squad is probably the most balanced in the whole Premier League. We don't need more big names. This forum is full of pessimistic cry babies recently. 

2 minutes ago, different level said:

We're probably done. Why was Matic sold without us having a replacement is beyond me. 

Dude comon, Bakayoko. I want more players too but let's not pretend that we haven't signed players already in this window.

How will Mbappe and Neymar develop tho? Ligue 1 is not the on par with PL or LaLiga and thats crucial if you want to prove yourself in best leagues in the world. 

I like that we have more diversity and not always barca, real, barca, real...but for their personal achievements, that has to be step down compared to best spanish or english clubs. 

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Don't understand why Monaco would accept that deal. Why not just keep him for this season and make PSG wait until next summer if FFP concerns were there?

Because was a bargain 

who knows if mpabbe will be good as last year ? 

He is 18year old and if he had stayed at Monaco and has poor performances then they would sold him with a very low price.

how can be a team so sure that next summer mpabbe will cost 180millions ?