Deadline Day!

J.F.

Think we're ok in the wing-back areas now with the arrival of this Italian fella - Alonso and Azpi for the LB/LWB, Moses and Zappacosta for the RB/RWB. Apart from Azpi, not top players, but decent ones.

Centre-back position packed with very good players IMHO.

Two positions we need to address now - New back-up centre mid and another attacking player. Mahrez would be ideal, probably the most entertaining left footed player we'd have since Robben.

Another centre mid - I do not know. Drinkwater maybe?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Am I the only one who finds it funny there are so many Belotti experts on this forum, yet almost no one knows Zappacosta, his team mate in Torino? :lol:

Hahaha

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Am I the only one who finds it funny there are so many Belotti experts on this forum, yet almost no one knows Zappacosta, his team mate in Torino? :lol:

The Youtube Mafia.