Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Good news 

I see Chelsea supporters saying this, but the majority of Bayern supporters seem to want him to stay... I wonder which one I should pay attention to...

Just now, Mana said:

That's what I originally said about Ox. Look where he is now.

It's not the same mate. Llorente doesn't give that much crap about the future of his career now, it's nearing the end, while Ox wants to "fulfill his potential" and wants to play in midfield. I understand Ox decision even though I don't like it.

Just now, kmk108 said:

I see Chelsea supporters saying this, but the majority of Bayern supporters seem to want him to stay... I wonder which one I should pay attention to...

The Bayern fans want him to stay because he's like their cheerleader/good squad player  (aka Mikel for us). 

Chelsea fans don't want him because he's rubbish defensively.  If we're really desperate for a wingback, there's a french international guy available on a free...

Just now, Mana said:

Nah, what you are saying is guesswork.

Maybe I didn't use the correct words. Llorente cares less for the future of his career at 32 years of age the Ox at 24. But even if he cared so much for it, we are still a miles better choice.

5 minutes ago, milka said:

Manchester United has made an audacious last gasp bid to land Willian from Chelsea.

:D

Jokes aside, I can totally see the board accepting the bid. This is BS for sure but if they did, I can see the board agreeing.