Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l'equipe reported that we made contacts for Aurier yesterday, but PSG had an agreement with Spurs not to negotiate with any other club. That's the first time I hear of something like that. Why would you refuse to negotiate with other clubs when it's still possible to get a higher fee? Only explanation I can come up with is that PSG want to get on the good side of Tottenham if they ever need to get involved in a transfer with them in the future.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Sooooo...going well....and people wonder why there's panic at the start! Because of this!!

I wish we could get our business done in early July for once! 

Maybe that's why there was a post of Conte in Italy, he knows the club isn't signing anyone important 

2 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

He's not a cancer.  His ego just needs to be managed.  

And we don't know that we'd be able to manage that ego. I'd rather not take the risk.

Danny Drinkwater's move to Chelsea is edging closer after the Premier League champions upped their bid for the Leicester midfielder to £32 million on transfer deadline day, Goal understands. 

£32m for a player whos going to be loan out next season

3 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I wish we could get our business done in early July for once! 

Maybe that's why there was a post of Conte in Italy, he knows the club isn't signing anyone important 

That's the thing you know if things don't get done early then everything be panic at the end..usually not as close to the end though!

Happened the year with Jose,signings weren't happening people saying..then others saying don't panic not like we'll finish bottom half..fast forward and then what happened.

We're in champions league as well so would've thought..Guess won't be for long

Honestly I doubt a bit Llorente rumors, I think it's a bit taken out of context in order to create deadline day buzz. No reason at all for him to sign for Spurs ahead of CFC, he actually has more chances to play here then there, wage will be higher, Conte is here and all that. I think it's just media running wild earning shitload of money from ads on their site. I expect Llorente to sign soon and pose in a blue shirt.

I'm not saying Tottenham sent a bid and it got accepted, Llorente doing a medical there already? lol no