Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRANSFER BETTING LATEST
Riyad Mahrez now 1/2 to sign for Chelsea today, with Arsenal drifting all the way out to 12/1 for the Algerian star. It's still possible he goes nowhere at all, with Leicester now 9/2 from 16/1 to keep him.
Fernando Llorente now 2/7 to sign for Spurs, and 5/2 to join Chelsea.
1/2 Mahrez joining Chelsea the bookies must think something on the pipeline

Bookies don't know a damn thing, the line changes when money goes in. There are a lot of idiots out there putting money on Mahrez based on what they see in social media.

1 minute ago, Reddish-Blue said:

You have to question.  Is the board blind or something?

You can't play PL + UCL football at a high level with 15 first team players. 

i just dont know what to say or think anymore, all i see now is Spurs getting their targets and we are left clutching at straws, just brilliant

1 minute ago, Last Sicarius said:

We are delighted to announce the signing of@Serge_aurierfrom Paris Saint-Germain. ✍️#WelcomeAurierpic.twitter.com/VUwvROyUK4

— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial)August 31, 2017
damn 

I'm glad. I don't want to see that cancer at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully he rips that locker room apart.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Aurier to Spurs is done.

1 minute ago, Last Sicarius said:

We are delighted to announce the signing of@Serge_aurierfrom Paris Saint-Germain. ✍️#WelcomeAurierpic.twitter.com/VUwvROyUK4

— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial)August 31, 2017
damn 

Typical Daniel Levy.  Doesn't let his manager down. 

Aurier, Barkley and Llorente to be holding up Spurs jerseys by the end of deadline day. 

I miss the days of Kenyon at Chelsea