test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic

So a few sources close to Leicester are saying no bid made and no contact from any club regarding Mahrez either.

Got a cheeky feeling all this Mahrez talk today has been instigated by his agent to generate hype and maybe get someone interested, but at the moment I don't believe he'll be going anywhere and certainly not to Chelsea. Would be happy to be wrong on this tho. 

Chelsea? and Dimitr like this

1 minute ago, Jype said:

So a few sources close to Leicester are saying no bid made and no contact from any club regarding Mahrez either.

Got a cheeky feeling all this Mahrez talk today has been instigated by his agent to generate hype and maybe get someone interested, but at the moment I don't believe he'll be going anywhere and certainly not to Chelsea. Would be happy to be wrong on this tho. 

Also I don't understand why left from his country to stay finally at Leicester? Hahahaha 

2 minutes ago, Jype said:

If Mahrez talk was false, then I will completely stop following transfer reports. No one should fuck with people that way. It seems to me more that somebody really is trying to sign him and trying to keep it under the radar as much as possible. It better be so, I spent half my fucking day checking news about Mahrez deal.

Dimitr and RoyalBlues like this

8 minutes ago, Jype said:

Think it's only a fabricated rumour by the club to keep us fans on our seats and make this deadline day a bit exciting. When in truth everything's going to end in a few hours, club will inform some Chelsea related journous that they have tried for Mahrez all day (as reported!), did everything, but for some reason deal did not go through, now it's all over, window is closed, see you in the winter, fans should support the club and manager, bla bla bla..

Leif likes this

5 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

We haven't enough time to sign both mahrez and drinkwater. 

I prefer drinkwater because we need a CM 

Dude, what is this talk about not having enough time? There is just under 4 hours left. We could sign 10 men and his dog in that time.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Dude, what is this talk about not having enough time? There is just under 4 hours left. We could sign 10 men and his dog in that time.

Are you sure with this board ? Haha