test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
Just now, Dimitr said:

ZAppacosta is a very good player 

better than rafinha of course 

care to share about his strength and weakness....

I would like to think RWB was the absolute key signing Conte wanted and now it is (seems) done, we will crack on with Drinkwater

Seen rumours we had matched Llorente fee too

7 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Great source. I recommend everyone to listen to The Calcio Land Podcast, produced by Alex Goldberg (an American guy, who's also a Chelsea fan) and hosted by David Amoyal, the guy who is in charge of the English version of Di Marzio's website.

They always interview guys who know Italian football and Amoyal's imput is usually spot on.

If we do sign Zappacosta, I will be very interested in what these guys have to say about him.

Edit: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-torino-deal-for-zappacosta-in-final-stages-the-latest

Why not Ricardo Pereira? He can cover both WB positions and he's known quality especially in attack.

ZappaCOSTA...hahaha

...sorry I laughed for a good minute.

Just when I don't have to hear that word Costa again in Chelsea... :lol:

RoyalBlues and Johnnyeye like this