Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

If Mourinho had the power to sell players like Luiz, he'd also have the power to buy the players he wanted, which didn't happen. I do not buy that excuse. 

Luiz wanted the move. He said in an Interview, Ibrahimovic/Silva told him about the project at PSG and he wanted to experience something different. 

Fast forward couple years, and Luiz has had enough of life at PSG walking the league. But for a fact, he pushed for the move to PSG, if i find the interview i'll link you to it. 

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Luiz wanted the move. He said in an Interview, Ibrahimovic/Silva told him about the project at PSG and he wanted to experience something different. 

Fast forward couple years, and Luiz has had enough of life at PSG walking the league. But for a fact, he pushed for the move to PSG, if i find the interview i'll link you to it. 

Thank you, Mourinho can't be culpable for everything!

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Ofcourse he did. Under Mourinho he was barely playing. Only time he played was against the bigger teams in midfield. 

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I just checked, it isn't.

http://en.violachannel.tv/most-recent.html

EDIT:

I CHECKED AGAIN

http://en.violachannel.tv/breaking-detail/items/alonso-completes-chelsea-switch.html

ACF Fiorentina can confirm that Marcos Alonso Mendoza has joined Chelsea Football Club on a permanent transfer.

Just now, Spike said:

Thank you, Mourinho can't be culpable for everything!

Yeah that was NOT him at all. And I'll admit, I had no issues with him being sold because that fee was massive. No way Chelsea could turn that down, none. Especially when you consider the fact the club were still focused on abiding by FFP. 

The only problem I have is that Chelsea have found it impossible to sign ball playing CB to replace Luiz. Stones, Koulibaly, Marquinhos, Ragmnoli, and a couple others. All targets have failed. 

As long as Christensen comes back, Cahill/Ivanovic are no longer starting passed this year, we'll be in a much better place than we are currently, hell we're in a much better place today than we were last week. We had to sign a CB/LB this window, the board got it done.

We know Luiz has massive brainfarts in defense and will have very frustrating moments, we all get it. But he's a big personality, very marketable, fan favorite, always showed up in the big matches for us, Can play as a CDM as well to free up Kante as a B2B destroyer as well. It is what it is. 

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

The fact remains people were relieve and celebrating when this doofus was sold. Fickle bastards.

From what I remember people weren't really "celebrating", maybe about the fee PSG paid but not so much about Luiz being gone.

Then he had a horrible game against Germany at the WC and people were all of a sudden happy he left. But yeah that doesn't really change what you just said, fickle bastards most fans.