test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, milka said:

Manchester United has made an audacious last gasp bid to land Willian from Chelsea.

:D

Now thats one transfer I definitively see happening ... 

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

This deadline day is hilarious we are champions of England with one of the smallest squads in the league, and everton has spent more than us on transfers lmfao.

Just now, Mana said:

All I'm saying is: We don't know exactly why yet he is choosing Spuds over us. You are still guessing, even though what you're saying makes sense.

What I said about Ox...I assumed he is going to CFC because of "staying in London, champions" etc...it wasn't until 20 hours later that the news broke that he wanted CM role.

Ah I understand what you mean by your post now. Yes, you are right I am guessing, but you can say that pretty much for 98% of news and reports for transfers until clubs confirm deals officially. But I can't really find a single reason for Llorente choosing Spurs ahead of us, maybe you can?

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

This deadline day is hilarious we are champions of England with one of the smallest squads in the league, and everton has spent more than us on transfers lmfao.

Actually we've got one of the smallest squads in all of Europe. Bizarre situation. Somebody needs to get fired. Our loan army is bigger than the actual first team squad ffs

DDA likes this

Just now, milka said:

Manchester United has made an audacious last gasp bid to land Willian from Chelsea.

:D

We are not stupid enough to sell a first team player to direct rival :D :ph34r::ph34r:

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Actually we've got one of the smallest squads in all of Europe. Bizarre situation. Somebody needs to get fired. Our loan army is bigger than the actual first team squad ffs

Thats why its funny, its that bad its funny.

Chelsea? likes this

Just now, termninja said:

We are not stupid enough to sell a first team player to direct rival :D :ph34r::ph34r:

:chai: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

But I can't really find a single reason for Llorente choosing Spurs ahead of us, maybe you can?

Exactly.

There is a reason why. We won't know officially until the deal's done probably.

That is also why I felt a Ox deja vu when you said Llorente has no reason not to join us lol.

Can Hulk play as RWB? :ph34r:

Just now, Mana said:

Exactly.

There is a reason why. We won't know officially until the deal's done probably.

That is also why I felt a Ox deja vu when you said Llorente has no reason not to join us lol.

Okay, but we knew before Ox signed for Liverpool that he badly wanted a midfield position, it wasn't kept secret. If I remember correctly, he voiced his desire to play in midfield quite some time ago also. But okay, I understand your point :)

Leif and Beigl like this

2 minutes ago, milka said:

Mahrez has landed at the airport of Barcelona. [@SaraMenai]

Fuck me Mahrez has been everywhere today lol London now barcelona 😂

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Virgil Van Dijk has left the Southampton training ground in the back of a blacked out car.

Liverpool or Arsenal