test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, milka said:

Manchester United has made an audacious last gasp bid to land Willian from Chelsea.

:D

as if

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Good news 

I see Chelsea supporters saying this, but the majority of Bayern supporters seem to want him to stay... I wonder which one I should pay attention to...

Just now, Mana said:

That's what I originally said about Ox. Look where he is now.

It's not the same mate. Llorente doesn't give that much crap about the future of his career now, it's nearing the end, while Ox wants to "fulfill his potential" and wants to play in midfield. I understand Ox decision even though I don't like it.

2 minutes ago, termninja said:

It's not the same mate. Llorente doesn't give that much crap about the future of his career now, it's nearing the end, while Ox wants to "fulfill his potential" and wants to play in midfield. I understand Ox decision even though I don't like it.

Nah, what you are saying is guesswork.

Just now, kmk108 said:

I see Chelsea supporters saying this, but the majority of Bayern supporters seem to want him to stay... I wonder which one I should pay attention to...

The Bayern fans want him to stay because he's like their cheerleader/good squad player  (aka Mikel for us). 

Chelsea fans don't want him because he's rubbish defensively.  If we're really desperate for a wingback, there's a french international guy available on a free...

Just now, Mana said:

Nah, what you are saying is guesswork.

Maybe I didn't use the correct words. Llorente cares less for the future of his career at 32 years of age the Ox at 24. But even if he cared so much for it, we are still a miles better choice.

5 minutes ago, milka said:

Manchester United has made an audacious last gasp bid to land Willian from Chelsea.

:D

Jokes aside, I can totally see the board accepting the bid. This is BS for sure but if they did, I can see the board agreeing.

We are that cute but shy guy at the party that has no balls, and all uglier guys steal, bang and dump girls he likes while he is still contemplating whether to approach her or no :D

2 minutes ago, termninja said:

Maybe I didn't use the correct words. Llorente cares less for the future of his career at 32 years of age the Ox at 24. But even if he cared so much for it, we are still a miles better choice.

All I'm saying is: We don't know exactly why yet he is choosing Spuds over us. You are still guessing, even though what you're saying makes sense.

What I said about Ox...I assumed he is going to CFC because of "staying in London, champions" etc...it wasn't until 20 hours later that the news broke that he wanted CM role.