test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic

It's not like we are missing out on the BIG marquee signings anymore.

I like Llorente and I was all for the signing, but missing out on him for a club of our size is absolutely laughable. The board should be ashamed of themselves.

The club is basically saying, hey, here's the same players as last season....with a few additions and a LOT of outgoings. Compete and win but this time with MORE GAMES. FFS. Logic be damned I guess. State of this club. Just when I was hoping it'd be just Arsenal who'd be the laughing stock.

Sky Sports: Chelsea have been interested in Fernando Llorente all summer, yet no bid has been tabled. #DeadlineDay #fucksake

Sky Sports: Negotiations between Tottenham and Swansea began yesterday, a fee has now been agreed, Spurs firm favourites. #DeadlineDay

all summer < yesterday :doh:

Leif likes this

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Sky Sports: Chelsea have been interested in Fernando Llorente all summer, yet no bid has been tabled. #DeadlineDay #fucksake

Sky Sports: Negotiations between Tottenham and Swansea began yesterday, a fee has now been agreed, Spurs firm favourites. #DeadlineDay

all summer < yesterday :doh:

Literally like an inexperienced child is running our club!

xPetrCechx likes this

all summer :doh:

No bids tabled? Didn't sky themselves report our penny pinching bids? Whatever the case, shit's pathetic and depressing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chelsea are like a desperate man at a nightclub everyone turning you down and by the end of the night you'll have got nothing.

Leif likes this

24 minutes ago, Styles said:

Or we're losing a manager incompetent in the transfer market...

Conte doesn't even have the title of Manager, he is our "First Team Coach". Get your facts straight man.

Dimitr and Leif like this

13 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

It's not like we are missing out on the BIG marquee signings anymore.

I like Llorente and I was all for the signing, but missing out on him for a club of our size is absolutely laughable. The board should be ashamed of themselves.

The club is basically saying, hey, here's the same players as last season....with a few additions and a LOT of outgoings. Compete and win but this time with MORE GAMES. FFS. Logic be damned I guess. State of this club. Just when I was hoping it'd be just Arsenal who'd be the laughing stock.

The truth is that chelsea have not actually added any signing. We have more like replaced so even though we have brought in players it is still the same number of players we had last season.

Rudiger= terry

Baka= Matic

Morata= Costa

Chalobah= some guy i don't remember his name 

Christensen= Ake

Chebli Ishaq @ChebliDz

D'après ce que j'ai comme information ( je laisse un peu de doute ) #Mahrez devrait porter la même couleur la saison prochaine 😉#MercatoDz

This guy works for El Maidan and is in charge of Algerian football. He claims that Mahrez will be wearing the same colour next season.

He's also the first guy who announced that Mahrez will leave Leicester.

8 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Chebli Ishaq @ChebliDz

D'après ce que j'ai comme information ( je laisse un peu de doute ) #Mahrez devrait porter la même couleur la saison prochaine 😉#MercatoDz

This guy works for El Maidan and is in charge of Algerian football. He claims that Mahrez will be wearing the same colour next season.

He's also the first guy who announced that Mahrez will leave Leicester.

Yes he will wear the spurs shirt