test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic
Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Genuine question: Is Falcao still here? 

Yeah, hearing rumours he could still sign for China as their window don't close for few more weeks 

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Well it sounds like Remy maybe going, if so, I'd hope we get someone.

Hepefully we don't get anyone. Let's be honest this season is already lost and also we have players to fight for the FA cup and climb up the table to top 6 maybe. We don't need to make panic buys. Let the new coach to decide what players he wants in the Summer.

1 minute ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Yeah, hearing rumours he could still sign for China as their window don't close for few more weeks 

Team in China I mean 

Just now, Chelseabluerising said:

Then I guess my next question is: Why? 

Gets on my nerves every time I remember that we actually paid his wages this season...

13 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Getting the feeling young Traore might get Remy's spot, which isn't the worst shout.

Definitely isn't a bad shout but I'm not sure the board see it that way.

11 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Then I guess my next question is: Why? 

Gets on my nerves every time I remember that we actually paid his wages this season...

I know, we have pretty much paid his wages just when he is injuried all the time 

MAURO ICARDI!!!

According to Sport Mediaset, the Italian giants are willing to sell the 22-year-old for just £19m today.

And the Italian broadcaster claims Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City are ready to pounce.

Icardi was dropped from Inter's starting XI for last night's humiliating derby defeat against Milan after being publicly criticised by Roberto Mancini.

Pellegrini is a really great manager, he is so good with the players and has such a positive effect on the players. Just what we need right now.

He is a good manager for sure, actually focuses on attacking play, but its just the symbolism of him coming here after city got rid of him - it symbolizes that we are a smaller and less powerful club than city (altho not true), and is a sign that we are indeed downgrading as a club... sad times. F*ck mourihno for putting us back this far...