test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,482 posts in this topic

Now I read Lukaku is only 20 year old, so what ?

This kid has monumental potential & should be given a chance to play for Chelsea as Jose promised.

There were many players at his age, performed miracles too. So why not him ?

What fucking Everton is going to offer him ?

Making do isn't an option of a top class team playing for nigh on everything.

What other topteam bar City and United have 3 class strikers? You might make me look silly here, but out of my head I can't come up with any

Chelsea needed a third striker many times last season!

It is not only about having someone to start the game, you also need a good option on the bench for when things are not going well. It is actually quite obvious we need 3 strikers...

No, it really isn't. Third strikers basically never play in a 1 striker systems and teams that play with 1 striker, don't carry three people who are really only suited for the #9 (or rather, they often do, but the third is either a 19 YO or somebody they don't care about). Arsenal had one striker last season (and used midfielder/wingers like Walcott, Gervinho, and Podolski there Spurs had 2. We had 2. That's the normal number for 1 striker systems. The reason we needed a 3rd striker last season was because our top option sucked, we played a record number of games, Sturridge wasn't trusted as a striker and then was sold, and Ba was European cup tied. We didn't need a third striker, we needed a #1 striker. Mourinho clearly trusts Schurrle to play as a striker, so if he has to start 5-10 games, we'd be fine. The third option at any position is almost never going to play

Peace., Danelka and Weckerz like this

what?? what sums what up? by the way in all the hogwash, this guy was simply left un noticed.

I'm guessing he's disappointed with the club for not finding him a loan

That bit is exactly why we need strength in that position, and not be reduced to two.

I'd rather we strengthen our midfield and defence, but whatever man, opinions differ =)

BTK8K91CYAAR4Ih.jpg

Fellaini arriving to complete the medical.

That pic is a fake. That was De Gea when he arrived for his medical a couple of years ago, originally, but someone photoshopped it.

Did i just see an arsenal fan waving a potato on tv at the stadium?

It might be to throw at Wenger if the Ozil deal doesnt go through

sdrcfc likes this

Now I read Lukaku is only 20 year old, so what ?

This kid has monumental potential & should be given a chance to play for Chelsea as Jose promised.

There were many players at his age, performed miracles too. So why not him ?

What fucking Everton is going to offer him ?

MORE FUCKING PLAYTIME.

Why can you not understand that?

Eto is here now, we have Torres, and if we are unable to get rid of Ba in a good way, we will be stuck with 4 strikers. That would be fucking dumb and it would mean Lukaku would sit on the bench too much.

1+1 = 2. Do you understand now?