test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic

What are u thoughts about deadline day? Which are players that u expect Chelsea to sign, and which are players u expect Chelsea to sold?

IN:

Modric, and i expect one crazy signing again from nothing.

OUT:Kalou, Malouda, Benayoun.

The fee between the two clubs I think! I have a sneaky feeling Modric will be annouced at about 12:30, with Kalou, Benayoun and Malouda leaving, with another 2 players coming in! Going to be a very interesting day!

What I hope will happen tomorrow...

In: Modric/Sneijder/Moutinho, Pereira, De Bruyne

Out: Kalou, Malouda, Benayoun

None of the outs I want going to Arsenal!

I really want to see Kalou out! Not so fussed about anyone else going out even though it would be good to see Malouda out also. I would like to see 2 or 3 players come in also to cover the gaps.

What I think will happen :

In - Perreira, de Bruyne

Out - Benayoun, Kalou/Alex

What I will be delighted with if it happens :

In - Modric, de Bruyne

Out - Kalou, Malouda :D

What I think will happen:

In: Pereira, De Bruyne, Modric

Out: Benayoun, Kalou, Malouda

This but I don't see Malouda leaving

Out of nowhere ? That means a surprise ? That we all looking forward to XD btw , De Bruyne not finished yet ? I thought he has deal with us already ...

Modric really should know this maybe the last chance for him to play for us ..If he's not coming , he will gain nothing by the end of the season( I don't see Spurs going to win anything after 1-5 defeat to ManCity) ,and next year we'll have new targets or Josh will do the same job as Modric could.

Offensively speaking , It's his choice to rot with Levy or win trophies with us. XD

Liverpool fans making noise about how they'll land Sturridge :giggle:

Oh no ,we should keep Sturridge... or but send him on loan to Liverpool will be acceptable for me XDDDD

They want Sturridge and 5-10 Mio for Meireles, hopefully this is just a joke as AVB said Sturridge's gonna be a part of our squad this season.

What I think night happen, not necessarily what I want:

out: Benayoun, Malouda, Alex

in: Meireles, Rybery

Seriously crazy to bring in Ribery. He's got major problems off the pitch and 37M for a 28 year old? May as well up the price by handful of millions and sign Modric then.

Crazy Day Tomorrow!!

Hopefully when I wake up, we have all the transfers wrapped up.

Dear Santa,

I want me a Modric and a Kevin DeBruyne when i wake up.

Your Little Friend

- Warnie

teignman likes this

Crazy Day Tomorrow!!

Hopefully when I wake up, we have all the transfers wrapped up.

Dear Santa,

I want me a Modric and a Kevin DeBruyne when i wake up.

Your Little Friend

- Warnie

Would be a nice little present for you. but i don't want us spending ridiculous money on these players.