Deadline Day!

J.F.

What are u thoughts about deadline day? Which are players that u expect Chelsea to sign, and which are players u expect Chelsea to sold?

IN:

Modric, and i expect one crazy signing again from nothing.

OUT:Kalou, Malouda, Benayoun.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to see Kalou out! Not so fussed about anyone else going out even though it would be good to see Malouda out also. I would like to see 2 or 3 players come in also to cover the gaps.

Out of nowhere ? That means a surprise ? That we all looking forward to XD btw , De Bruyne not finished yet ? I thought he has deal with us already ...

Modric really should know this maybe the last chance for him to play for us ..If he's not coming , he will gain nothing by the end of the season( I don't see Spurs going to win anything after 1-5 defeat to ManCity) ,and next year we'll have new targets or Josh will do the same job as Modric could.

Offensively speaking , It's his choice to rot with Levy or win trophies with us. XD

Liverpool fans making noise about how they'll land Sturridge :giggle:

Oh no ,we should keep Sturridge... or but send him on loan to Liverpool will be acceptable for me XDDDD