test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Juan Mata

Started by BlueLion.,

10,778 posts in this topic

One season Atletico was sponsored by a Hollywood studio so the jersey had rotating movie titles on them. In some photos, you'll see Torres with "Hellboy" or "Hitch" on his chest. I'd be kinda embarrassed.

Speaking of hideous jerseys...this season's third kit aren't exactly prizewinners either. And the black ones remind me of pajamas. There's something about the matte finish along with design.

One season Atletico was sponsored by a Hollywood studio so the jersey had rotating movie titles on them. In some photos, you'll see Torres with "Hellboy" or "Hitch" on his chest. I'd be kinda embarrassed.

Speaking of hideous jerseys...this season's third kit aren't exactly prizewinners either. And the black ones remind me of pajamas. There's something about the matte finish along with design.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Russia

Off topic : That Valencia shirt in Terry07's ava looks so horrendous lol. Nothing short of a clown costume.

I like it, i think it looks very good.

I like it, i think it looks very good.

Me too has deep history to it as well, It's a lot better than our 3rd kit.

dailymail report that he reject Arsanal and Spuds to join Chelsea.

Legend, if this is reported to be true.

quoties.pngI want to come to England to win trophies - and that's why I accepted Chelsea's offer. It was also a question of sporting achievement, not money. Arsenal and Tottenham were both interested in me but they did not compare with the Blues. I want the Premier League title and this is possible at Chelsea.

Fernando Torres helped influence my decision but speaking directly with Villas-Boas was the decisive factor. He explained how his style will be based on 4-3-3 and how important I will be to his plans.

-Juan Mata. Source:

The Sun.

Kieran. likes this

Hey, have you ever realised how medicals take long at Chelsea?Lukaku took a week. I wonder if players are being asked to complete a whole 21km london marathon. :redcard:

I would take my sweet time, if my medical was being done by Eva Carneiro

z-eva-carneiro.jpg

:)

Uhm you do know you can watch Valencia matches without being a fan right? You can watch Silva at City and the Spanish NT too..

Anyone who says Silva relies on his dribbling skills and plays solo most of the time is either drunk, on drugs and/or has no idea what they are talking about when analysing Silva's game. Saying Silva is faster than Mata makes no sense at all too as Mata beats him in terms of pace with absolute ease.

Oh yes I know we can watch Valencia and also Man City games. How many of their games over a season do YOU watch for 90 minutes. If you tell me you have followed every Game of Valencia over the entire season for last 4 years and Every Game of Man City over the entire Season for last 2 years, I will go by your verdict. So have you?

I just dont like people passing on verdict by watching MOTD or couple of games of Valencia.

Also, what makes you say Mata beats Silva "with ease" in terms of pace? Did you see them run together or something/?

Silva is much of a dribbler and more direct than Mata is. This was my perception even before from whatever little I saw of both at Valencia and I feel better now that my perception was right having heard the same from a Valencia fan who has watched them much more than you and me. Mata himself has said that he does not like to play direct and take on a defender but relies more on movement. If you cant except we signed a player like that then, I suggest you swallow the bitter pill.

BlueSunshine likes this

With Arsenal going into an ever-increasing meltdown, Chelsea are now the only force in London, yet Arsenal fans still claim to be the 'pride of london'. :doh:

I just wonder something...

Torres is seen like a stranger by some of our player, in particular Malouda, Kalou, Anelka (and Lampard to a less extend). The reason is most certainly because he is a "threat" for Drogba, ie he is the guy supposed to make the bench the Drogba's new house.

Therefore, I wonder if the same will happen with Mata. Indeed, if he comes there it is to play on the left wing, in other words to bench Malouda. So, do you think the same act of denying will happen with Mata...?

"Arsenal and Tottenham were both interested in me, but they do not compare with the blues"

That has to be the best quote!! blue%20scalf.gif

"I want to come to England to win trophies- and that's why I accepted Chelsea's offer" even better.

chrismada9 likes this

I just wonder something...

Torres is seen like a stranger by some of our player, in particular Malouda, Kalou, Anelka (and Lampard to a less extend). The reason is most certainly because he is a "threat" for Drogba, ie he is the guy supposed to make the bench the Drogba's new house.

Therefore, I wonder if the same will happen with Mata. Indeed, if he comes there it is to play on the left wing, in other words to bench Malouda. So, do you think the same act of denying will happen with Mata...?

Malouda - Will be replaced

Kalou - Hopefully sold

Anelka - Meh

Lampard - Bench time.

But you do have a point. Our current team will make Mata look shit so that they can have their pal Malouda in the starting XI.

"I want to come to England to win trophies- and that's why I accepted Chelsea's offer" even better.

Even Mata knows about Arsenal and Tottenham's inability to win.