Juan Mata

Severinb

It's a shame he'll end up never winning the Premier League now. I thought this could be his year.

Is he eligible to get a medal if we win it this year, since he've played some matches for us? Not saying that he should get one just FYI.

So from Jose, he's happy, the clubs happy and we got huge amounts for him.

That's good enough for me, and as Jose said it's more than football now, it's a business.

Thanks Juan, good luck but not too much. Always remembered for just that one corner alone.

CAREFREEEEEE!!!

Well I think it's the fact that more information is coming out...that's the way it is for me personally.

Well the zealot part wasn't aimed at you, but what you say about information is my point though:

In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions.

People will never really know what happened even though they'd like to think otherwise from the snippets of information we'll receive. We hardly expect Mourinho to say he was pushed out the door for the money, the same way Mata isn't going to say he would've preferred to stay at Chelsea, at least for the time being. But some people will take these little things ('Mata was happy to go') and interpret it to suit their ideals (again, not really you) and I expect it to be brought up in later arguments.

My point is that there's not really any point in focusing too much on this information because it's just a translation of events for the media and everyone has their allegiances to stand behind. It's all conjecture right now and we probably won't get a real version of events for quite sometime.

Relax people. Juan isn't Chelsea FC. In Jose we trust. You can also pretty much guarentee that Man u won't be beating us for a while too. Mata won't make the Spain team regardless, and Manure will be lucky to make Europa League next season.

Mata wasn't getting picked for Spain when he was playing for us.

Going to a sinking ship isn't going to help, Moyes has ruined Utd's reputation.

I am sad but if you want to just leave us for them, fine. Goodbye.

Get this changed to Ex Players

Relax people. Juan isn't Chelsea FC. In Jose we trust. You can also pretty much guarentee that Man u won't be beating us for a while too. Mata won't make the Spain team regardless, and Manure will be lucky to make Europa League next season.

and we got rooney in summer,,moyes still there,,and no more cunt united domination...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I can understand why people are upset. I too am genuinely upset about Juans departure. But look at this way:

• Juan isn't going to Manchester United, Champions of England!. He's going to Everton MK II. As long as Moyes is in charge, United will only be a small shadow of their former self.
  • They won't make Champions League next season and if they do it will be at the expense of Liverpool or Tottenham, so we win either way.
  • He can't play for United in the Champions League this year because he's cup tied. So even if we draw United, he doesn't play against us.
  • We now have a clear conscience and made United look like a smaller club by selling them one of our stars out of pity..
  • We have 40million from a bench player
  • With Hazard on the left and Salah on the right, we pretty much fix a position that's been very poor for years and also open up a shit load of room for Oscar.

It's not legendary anymore, come on it has been totally devalued by Michael Owen? Valencia?

Mata is not a number 7 :/

I hate when people leave particularly from us to another British team, this is making me sick, I'm tired of it get your coat Mata and leave. Dragging it out is making it worsen. Don't tell me he doesn't want to go there. He must be playing a big part.

Jose said

"...it's what he wants. It's what he asked us to accept. Chelsea Football Club is proud to act this way, in an open way, in a human way."

Rumours up on Twitter that Hulk has arrived in London with a private jet.

BREAKING: Hulk arrived in London last night and posted this pic on his Instagram #AFC #CFC pic.twitter.com/NzJTGX9aOQ

Bev9qQrCYAAihG5.jpg

I hope it's a very long time before he plays in the CL again! And I hope he doesn't even play 1 second at the WC!

What a scumbag! He is a coward who has no heart and fight in him! Sulked like a baby after getting subbed against Southampton, he had enough chances to show Jose he should be playing every week and failed!

But getting almost £40 million for a bench warmer who is a coward and has been awful all season is actually a good deal!