Juan Mata

Severinb

If Juan is intelligent, he'll do what the coach will say at 100 %.José's main mission is to have a team, not individuals like the past season.I prefer 10 goals from Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Schurrle and De Bruyne, in the 2004 season every player had his moments, I hope we'll have the same experience, maybe at times he'll struggle but it would open the door for Schurrle or KDB to shine, less predictable our game will be !

You can't compare the 2004 team to today.

This team is highly creative. It needs of an attacking coach.

For 2004 team, Mourinho fitted perfectly because it was a well balanced drill machine.

And I have heard people say that Mourinho mess up Joe Cole. I don't know about that, but if anyone has an argument for this as to why I would like to hear it.

I know that Mikel was a very hot commodities back in his time. But then we turn him into a DM.....Concurrently Nigeria has said we mess him up.

This article states that "Magistrates gave him 3 points on his license." Anyone care to explain that??

UK licencing system has a points scheme whereby more serious offences are punished by the issuing of points - usually in multiples of three. Once somebody incurs a total of 12 points they either lose their licence or are issued a driving ban. Not sure which.

Haha, he has packed on a few kilos over the holidays. Too many sangrias and fajitas for Juan.

Fajitas is from Mexico, not from Spain. That might be Tortilla or Paella.

Are you like these Americans that believe that Spain is in South America? Oh my..

Are you like these Americans that believe that Spain is in South America? Oh my..

i eat fajitas all the way from south east england. they arent hard to find...

Fajitas are actually American, it's what is called Tex-Mex but whatever.

Well since I'm ignorant about Spain, Mexico and general geography like an American could you please tell me something about my own country that I'm unaware of?

Well since I'm ignorant about Spain, Mexico and general geography like an American could you please tell me something about my own country that I'm unaware of?

Fajitas is not Tex-mex, and Tex stands from Texas and Mex from Mexico (oh).

I can make you a quick brief about your country. Do not go out, everything would kill you.

Fajitas is not Tex-mex, and Tex stands from Texas and Mex from Mexico (oh).

I can make you a quick brief about your country. Do not go out, everything would kill you.

You just love assuming things and filling in the blanks, don't you?

http://www.austinchronicle.com/food/2005-03-04/261130/

In exploring the history of fajitas, several credible stories emerge, and all of them have roots in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

all of them have roots in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

Texas

Invented by Mexicans in Texas. Tex-Mex. If that doesn't make it Tex-Mex in your eyes, you are either blind, poorly skilled in the English language (nobody can begrudge you due to that) or ignorant.

Now this is as off topic as it goes and I lack the ability to move this to another thread, so I'm ending my part right now.

Well just to add two things before returning to Mata.

Burritos are also a Texas invention and not Mexican.

And fortune cookies, a common thing thought of as Chinese is not, but from California.

American invention at it's best. :-)

Alright back to Mata. I have a feeling that Mourinho might mess him up. Mata is not good enough for rw. We don't have a true rw other then moses.

I don't know, but I don't like this notion that Mourinho is putting out about Mata.

It isn't being discussed in the Mata thread I've just checked it !

Even then, you could have still posted that news in Mata's thread and discuss it there rather than creating 1 new thread for it...

Anyway, merging this with Mata's thread.