Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

but you were swiping at many ,,, when did you lose your sense of humour .. and perspective .. was it when you became a Mourinho FAN BOY

I'm not perfect but I have never gone as far as calling a well respected member like Viper a fantastic and whatnot.

I dont recall him posting since then, but that's none of my business

Lukuku is garbage didn't even look half good against the worst defense in the league. While we made Naismith look world class in this game.

Smh still think this guy would have a better career as a bodybuilder then a footballer.

He's a decent PL level goalscorer but this pining after him every time our strikers aren't on the best of form is incredibly tedious.

I'm not perfect but I have never gone as far as calling a well respected member like Viper a fantastic and whatnot.

I dont recall him posting since then, but that's none of my business

NO it isnt ,, I remember you saying I got Kojo banned BUT he left .. You are so selective AND often wrong ,, BTW kojo called me a paedofile DID you report him for that?

I would keepthis in PM but you block them . Coward ??? or keyboard warrior

NO it isnt ,, I remember you saying I got Kojo banned BUT he left .. You are so selective AND often wrong ,, BTW kojo called me a paedofile DID you report him for that?

I would keepthis in PM but you block them . Coward ??? or keyboard warrior

I have never actually reported you, I once asked one of the staff why you get away with so much, but officially reporting people isn't my style.

I never said you got Kojo banned, I said he use to get bollocked for less, I didnt realise he called you that mind so I guess I was wrong and for that I apologize.

And you can't pm me because I put you on ignore a while back when I had a laptop, I had a change of heart since that broke but on phone I can't officially unignore you as far as I'm aware.

I have never actually reported you, I once asked one of the staff why you get away with so much, but officially reporting people isn't my style.

I never said you got Kojo banned, I said he use to get bollocked for less, I didnt realise he called you that mind so I guess I was wrong and for that I apologize.

And you can't pm me because I put you on ignore a while back when I had a laptop, I had a change of heart since that broke but on phone I can't officially unignore you as far as I'm aware.

OK but just stop this stupid rowing ,, It shows Neither of us in a good light .

OK but just stop this stupid rowing ,, It shows Neither of us in a good light .

Challenge my opinions and not me as a person and you're never have an remote issue with me again, I'll agree to the same back, believe it or not you were actually one of my favroite posters when I first joined.

Challenge my opinions and not me as a person and you're never have an remote issue with me again, I'll agree to the same back, believe it or not you were actually one of my favroite posters when I first joined.

I never understood what exactly I did to upset you so much

I never understood what exactly I did to upset you so much

You ridiculed me for my opinion a few times, but I didn't cover myself in glory with the way I reacted some times, like I said I'm prepared to draw a line under it all of you are.

Good point stats.

While I'm not a big fan of lukaku I can definitely see the hypocrisy of Mourinho with players.

See I could care less about being hypocrite in the TV against teams and such but not your players.

Can't have preferred treatment and treat other worse.

• 2 weeks later...

His link up/hold up play play has improved so much. Goal and a great assist tonight. Might have been offside by a margin, not too sure. Either way, great hold up play and awareness.

Wow, how many ex-Chelsea players scored this weekend. Sturridge, Mata, Drogba, Lampard, KDB...not to mention the players out on loan too such as Salah and Piazon.